UET Peshawar Entry Test Schedule 2023 Registration Date announced at www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk. UET passed the ETEA Entry test service from this page. Interested candidates must submit their applications before the due date. All important information about the UET Peshawar entry test date and results for submission of applications is as follows.
The test for entry into the program is held to determine the eligibility for admission to UET. Candidates must pass the test for admission to UET. The test for entry is administered through The Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA which is the administration for Khyber Pakhtun Kha.
UET Peshawar ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2023 Check Online
UET Peshawar ETEA Entry Test Schedule Advertisement
UET Peshawar ECAT Eligibility Criteria
1. The entry test exam preparation guide is available on the web link https://www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk/.
2. The areas of competence to be tested include: (i) Physics 30 percent; (ii) Mathematics 30 percent; (iii) English 10 percent as well as (iv)elective disciplines 30%.
3. Candidates with a medical background will be tested in Physics 30 percent, English 10%, Chemistry 30 percent, and Biology 30 30%.
4. This test has a level of intermediate, and gives the following choices: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English, and Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English and Computer Science; (c) Physics, Mathematics, English and Statistics Chemistry, English and Biology.
5. The applicant has to select the most appropriate option when filling an application. DAE/ B.Tech. Candidates can select the subjects of computer science or chemistry for elective topics.
ETEA Engineering Entry TEST-I Schedule
- Online Registration From 25-05-2023 To 30-06-2023
- Result Announcement: 17-07-2023
- Test Date July 16th, 2023
ETEA Engineering Entrance Test-II Schedule
- Online Registration begins from 18-07-2023 and runs until 31-07-2023
- Test date: 06 August, 2023
- Result Announcement: 07-08-2023
ETEA Engineering Test Paper Pattern 2023
- 100 MCQs
- No Negative Marking
- Passing Marks: 33%
Pre-Engineering and DAE/B- Tech/Pre-Medical, with Maths candidates
- Physics: 40
- Mathematics: 35
- English: 15
- Chemistry/Computer Science: 10
Medical Candidates Pre-Medical Pre-Medical Candidates(only for admissions into Bio-Engineering or Biomedical Engineering)
- Physics: 40
- Biology: 35
- English: 15
- Chemistry: 10
How to Apply for ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2023
Candidates must fill out an online registration form on https://etea.edu.pk in order to be able to sit for the test. The fee is a the payment of Rs.700 (per test) (non-refundable). Roll The slips are not issued one week prior to the test. Following the announcement of the Entrance Test Results, candidates are required to fill out an admission form online according to the admissions schedule that will be released by the respective universities.
Address: University of Engineering & Technology, Jamrud Road Peshawar
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Fax: (+92-91) 9216663
Phone: (+92-91) 9222215