Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Documents Required
- All applicants must submit the following documents when submitting an online application:
- Valid National Identification Document or Passport
- Recent photo of the candidate
- Candidates without any international qualifications or certifications must score at least a passing grade on the national exam.
- Certificate of graduation or diploma
- Online screenshots or uncertified transcripts can be used to undermine your application’s evaluation.
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YOS …etc. If required by the university or program,
- Language test scores (if required)
- For Ph.D. candidates only, a research proposal and a sample of your written work.
More information about Application Criteria, and Programs Available
- Turkish Government
Course Level for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
- Undergraduate Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Turkey Scholarships Duration
- Turkey Undergraduate Scholarship (4-5 years)
- Turkey Master’s Scholarship (2 to 3 Years)
- Turkey Ph.D. Scholarship (3-4 years)
Check Also: PEEF CMMS Merit Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Turkey Scholarships 2023
- All nationalities, except Turkish citizens, can apply.
- You shouldn’t be enrolled at any Turkish university currently.
- You can apply if you have graduated or will graduate before August 2022.
- Both academic and research groups can apply.
- Graduate programs are open to those who have earned 70% in their academic studies.
- Minimum 75% for Master or Doctoral programs.
- You must have at least a 90% academic record to be eligible for Health Sciences, including Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy.
- For the bachelor’s degree program, you must be younger than 21.
- For the Master’s Program, you should not be older than 30.
- For the Doctoral Program, you must be less than 35
- You must be less than 45 years old to apply for the research scholarship program.
Selection Criteria for the Turkish Scholarships in 2023
- Academic success.
- Participation in social activities
- Motivation to pursue the relevant field.
- An Expert Evaluation will be performed after a preliminary assessment.
- Interview lasting between 15 and 30 minutes
- The final decision of the Selection Committee will then be approved
How to apply for Turkiye Scholarship for Study in Turkey
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
- Turkiye Scholarships are not available to individuals or institutions.
- Candidates are advised to read all instructions and warnings contained in the application system.
- All applicants must submit and upload all required documents to the application system.
- Not accepted are applications sent by courier, post, or hand.
- All applications are free. Third-party institutions and persons offering to submit applications on your behalf in return for a fee are not welcome.
- Turkiye Scholarships offer both university placement and scholarship. The application process will allow applicants to choose from 12 programs and universities.
Benefits of the Turkey Burslari Scholarships in 2023
- The tuition fee will be reduced in full.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Monthly stipends of 1000 TL for undergraduates, 1400 TL for Master’s, and 1800 TL for Ph.D. students will be paid.
- The university and departmental placements will assist you.
- One year is allowed for you to study the Turkish language.
- One return ticket will be issued.
- You will have health insurance.
- Cultural and Social Activities
- Cultural and Social Activities
- Turkey Alumni Network
Deadline for applications
- International students can apply for scholarships in Turkey by February 20, 2023.
For queries and inquiries please contact us through our communication channels listed below.
Türkiye Scholarships Call Centre: 0 850 455 0 982
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: Oğuzlar Mah. Mevlana Bulvarı No: 145 P.K: 06520 Balgat, ANKARA/TÜRKİYE