Teachers Excellence & Achievement (TEA) It is a program of training for teachers wherein in-service teachers can receive English Language training in the USA. The length of the TEA program will be six weeks. However, those who are eligible teachers will be sent to the US as part of an academic exchange program in order to gain more knowledge.Regional English Language Office (RELO Pakistan), U.S. Embassy working in conjunction along with Vision-Building Future and the University of Nebraska at Omaha, is delighted to announce the Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program 2023. TEA offers outstanding in-service Pakistani Secondary school English language instructors with the opportunity to study for six weeks at a college within the United States.
After the course is completed after which they return to Pakistan applicants are eligible to apply for TEA small grant and be active members in the alumni network Pakistan-US. So, those who are interested are able to apply for the TEA Training program by visiting the appropriate website. The deadline for applying to application for the TEA Training program is 23 February 2023.
Working full-time as a secondary-level English teacher at a government or foundation-run school serving mostly a local (not ex-pat) populace (teaching classes between 6 and 10). Have at least an Associate’s qualification (including BS and BA).
School Teacher Training TEA 2023 In The USA Apply Online
School Teacher Training TEA 2023 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Excellence & Achievement (TEA)
- Residents and citizens of Pakistan
- Secondary level (6-10th class) English teachers
- Full-time employment in a government or foundation school
- In an institution that caters to predominantly a local (not ex-pat) group of students.
- Two-year teaching experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree at a minimum, preferably in an English subject.
- Show a commitment to keep instructing the subject in Pakistan over a minimum of five years following the end of the course. check also PUMHSW MBBS Admissions 2023.
Documents needed to participate in TEA Program
- APPLICATION FORM
- Referral and Institutional Support Form (included on the form for application)
- Copies of the most recent academic transcripts, degrees, and transcripts
- Copy of CNIC
How to Apply for the TEA Training Program
- Go to the Teaching Excellence & Achievement program site and submit an online application for the program’s training. (www.tea.org.pk)
- Last date: 23 February 2023
Teacher Excellence and Achievement USA Benefits
- J-1 visa support.
- Pre-departure orientation is held in Pakistan.
- Round-trip travel and airfare to and within the U.S.
- A warm welcome to Omaha’s University of Nebraska, Omaha.
- Tuition/Program fees.
- Housing (shared with fellow program participants who are of the same age) along with meals.
- Medical coverage for sickness and accidents. (does not apply to pre-existing conditions)
- Transport to the school of practicum (if required)
- An excursion in Washington, D.C.
- Re-entry seminars in Pakistan.
- A chance to submit an application to alumni awards.