Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences for Women announces admissions into MBBS on seats that are vacant for Pakistanis from overseas as well as Foreign Nationals. Applications for admissions can be submitted at the beginning of 25 January 2023.
Admission applications must be submitted on Jan. 28, 2023, at 4 5 pm. Applications are being accepted for vacant Seats in Overseas Pakistani or Foreign nationals by local aspirant Students to be admitted in MBBS Session 2022-23.
PUMHSW MBBS Admissions 2023 On Overseas And Foreign National Seats
PUMHSW MBBS Admissions 2023 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for PUMHSW MBBS Admissions 2023
- Candidates who have a residence of the distinct tagged with PUMHSW
- HSC (FSc pre-medical) or equivalent level with 60 percent marks
- Candidates must pass MDCAT 2022-23, with 55% marks in addition to MDCAT 2021-22 with at least 65% scores to be eligible for admission to the MBBS Degree admission. check also Unilever Talent Hunt Program 2023.
Merit Criteria For PUMHSW MBBS Admissions
- The University will add up the merits of the prospective candidates based on the two elements (A and B)
- Component (A) is comprised of 50 percent and is calculated from 50 percent (MDCAT) plus 40 percent (Intermediated) +10 percent (Matric) divided by 2.
- Component (B) is composed of 50% of internal assessments through a committee that is constituted through the Academic Council / Syndicate
For more info Click Here
How To Apply For PUMHSW MBBS Admissions
Candidates are required to download and fill out the Application Form on the official website: www.pumhs.edu.pk and then send the hard copy of the Form with all the documents required through Courier Service at Director Admissions Office, PUMHSW, Nawabshah Complete applications or ones received after the deadline will be rejected.
No Persons with personal contacts will be accepted. After being selected, the candidate must send the Original Pay Order or Demand Draft Pay Order or Demand Draft of up to. 2,550, i.e. the name of “Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women” as the Application Processing Fee. Photographic copy of the Pay Order or Demand Draft made in Pakistani Rupees, equivalent to US $11,000 in the name of “Vice Chancellor, PUMHSW” Shaheed Benazirabad.
PUMHSW Contact Info
NOTE: candidates who have any grievances or objections to MDCAT results must address their concerns with DUNS Karachi prior to the deadline for application submission.
For Details / Queries, Please Contact [email protected] Tel: (0244) 930 507