A Punjab University Merit Calculator 2023-2023 PU also known as Punjab University is the oldest and most prestigious institution located in Pakistan and is situated in the capital city of Lahore. It was founded in a region with a large Muslim population in the Subcontinent. It comprises five campuses with 19 faculties, 10 regional colleges, and 137 centers, departments, and institutes.
Punjab University also has 658 affiliated colleges. In order to be admitted into PUCIT (Punjab University and College of Information Technology) you must pass the entrance exam. Punjab University PU Merit Calculator 2023.
For Punjab University Aggregate, PU/PUCIT Merit Calculator is available on this page. It is possible that you will need to pass an entrance test in order to get admission to any of the departments. Below are a few programs that all students need to take the entrance test in order to access: CS, IT, SE, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and Journalism. You Will Get Punjab University Merit Calculator 2023-2023 For Undergraduate, Mphill, Bs Chemistry, Engineering, and for all programs below.
Punjab University Merit Calculator 2023-2023 For Undergraduate Mphill Below
How do I calculate the PU/PUCIT Merit Aggregate for 2023?
Below is the most current version PUCIT Merit Calculator which allows you to calculate your Merit Aggregate simply by entering your Matriculation Intermediate,, as well as PUCIT Entrance Test scores. Punjab University PU Merit Calculator 2023
Punjab University Merit Calculator 2023-2023
Get the PU merit calculator herePunjab University Merit Calculator
How to Use PU / PUCIT Merit Calculator 2023?
- Total-FSC Marks
- Obtain FSC Marks
- Total Matric Marks
- Obtain Matric Marks
- PUCIT Entrance Test
- Additional Marks
Eligibility PU Merit Calculator 2023-2023
- LAT Entry Test conducted by HEC (passing marks 50)
- F.A/FSc/ A-level or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
- 25% Marks (marks obtained in Matric / O Level) + Total Marks obtained in F.A/FSc/A-Level + Additional Marks (Citizenship,
- Philosophy, English Literature, 25 marks for a maximum of two subjects) + 20 marks (Memorizing Quran).
Merit will be calculated
- Academic Marks Weightage 70% + Entry Test Marks Weightage 30%
- A = ¼ (Marks obtained in Matric) + Marks obtained in FA / FSC. OR Equivalent + Additional Marks +20 Hafiz Quran Marks x70
- ¼ (Total Marks of Matriculation) + (Total Marks of F.A./FSc.)
- B= Marks obtained in Entry Test X30
- Total Marks of Entry Test
- Merit = (A+B) %
|You can dial the following direct numbers of the listed branches:|
|Reception & Information Cell||0092-42-99233132|
|Regular Admissions @ M.A./M.Sc.||0092-42-99230259|
|Regular Admissions @ B.A./B.Sc. (Hons.)||0092-42-99230259|
|E-Mail: [email protected]|