Applications are being invited for Punjab Police Jail Warder Physical Test Details 2023 position in Punjab Prisons Police as per department rules and conditions. All Punjab. Punjab Police Jail Department Jobs is accepting applications for positions as Jail Warder and Female Jail Warder. Both male & female applicants can apply all over Punjab. All Punjab Domicile. The deadline for applying for this post is in 2023-23 A Punjab Police Jail recruitment application form is provided in the announcement. The deputy inspector general of the Punjab Jail Department, Lahore announced that the Punjab Jail Police the date for physical tests in 2023 prison wardens across every Punjab district. The database includes female applicants’ applications. Female candidates must pass physical examinations and ongoing training. Latest Jobs advertisement in Pakistan check here.
The most recent Jobs for Punjab Police Jail Warder jobs the Jail Department needs a qualified skilled, energetic professional with relevant experience for the following job. Details are listed below. Sarkari Nokri in Pakistan. More information is available below.
Punjab Police Jail Warder Physical Test Details 2023
Punjab Police Jail Warder Physical Test Details & Recruitment
Punjab Police Recruitment Board has recently released and invited applications online from eligible candidates for the post in the category of Jail Warder (Male) and Matron (Female). There were a total of vacant positions for these positions. A large number of eligible and interested candidates were able to apply online for these posts. The process of submitting Online Applications for these posts begins and the Last Date to Apply for the post. Find the additional information below.
- Photocopies of educational documents that are attested.
- Attested copies of certificates of experience and diplomas
- You’ll need the NOC certificate if employed in a Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photos
- About Exam
Punjab Jail Police Physical Test Dates 2023
|Lahore, Sheikha Pura, Qasur, Nankana Sahib, Gujarawallah, and Narawall( Lady Warden)||31 July 2023||Lahore Race Club Cout Lakhpat Near Central Jail Lahore|
|DG Khan||7 August 2023Time 7:00 AM||Central Jail Multan|
|Rajan Pure (Open Merit)||4 August 2023Time 7:00 AM||Central Jail Multan|
|Rajan Pur (Minort)||7 August 2023Time 7:00 AM||Central Jail Multan|
|Rajan Pur (Ex_Millitary)||7 August 2023Time 7:00 AM||Central Jail Multan|
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Physical Test (PET /PST)
Exam Pattern :
- Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will take forms of MCQs.
- The Time Duration of Exam Will be 100 Minutes.
- The Exam Will be of 120 Marks.
Punjab Police Jail Warder Jobs 2023
Jail Warders Punjab Police Jobs 2023 were advertised on the media, as well as in newspapers through the Department of Punjab Department of Recruitment. The candidates who are interested can apply using the prescribed application form along with attested copies of all the relevant documents required for the positions that are mentioned above.
Punjab Police Jail Warder Physical Test 2023
Physical Qualifications and Standards & Education for Male and Female Jail Warder post according to the law below.
- Age range: Between 18-28 years old
- Genre: Male & Female Both are eligible.
- Height:5′ 7” for Males, and 5′ 2” for Females
- Chest33”(34″”) male only
- Eyesight 6/6 without glasses
- Run: 1.6 Kilometer in 7 mins (for females, 10 minutes)
- Qualifications: Matriculation 2nd Division
- Domicile: All Punjab
- Height for Male: 170 cm
How To Apply For Punjab Jail Police Jobs?
- The application form is available On Punjab Police’s official website
- Fill Complete Form And Send it With Require Document
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be called for a test an interview
- Applications that are incomplete or late will not be considered
- There will be no TA/DA admissible for a test or interview.
- Government employees already have to be able to apply via the proper channels.
- The deadline to apply online for these positions is 2023.
- Also, download Punjab Jail Police NTS Job Descriptions Also Click Here
What is the physical measurement test in Punjab police?
The physical measurement test (PMT) in Punjab police is a physical fitness test that all candidates must pass in order to be eligible for the jail warder position. The PMT consists of the following:
- Height: Candidates must be at least 5’6″ tall.
- Weight: Candidates’ weight must be in proportion to their height.
- Chest: Candidates’ chests must expand by at least 5 inches when they exhale fully.
- Pull-ups: Candidates must be able to do at least 10 pull-ups.
- Running: Candidates must be able to run 1.5 kilometers in no more than 9 minutes.
What is the exam for jail warder in Punjab?
The exam for jail warders in Punjab is a written exam that all candidates must pass in order to be eligible for the position. The exam consists of the following:
- General knowledge
- Punjabi language
- Mental ability
What is the salary of a jail warder in Punjab police?
The salary of jail warders in Punjab police is determined by the 7th Pay Commission of the Government of India. The basic salary for a jail warder is around Rs. 19,900 per month. In addition, jail warders are also eligible for a number of allowances, such as house rent allowance, medical allowance, and transport allowance