Pakistan Medical Commission PMC Registration Form 2023 online download @pmc.gov.pk fees schedule due date qualifications criteria for documents required to be submitted numbers, test dates, and date time rolls without slips, information about the syllabus pattern The guide is available for download.
Pakistan Medical Commission PMC 2023 registration form is available on this page. It is available on this page. PM&DC faculty registration form and Student Registration Form as well as the Renewal Form for Students and Immigration Formulas are available here. Send an email to email@example.com for any mistakes or mistakes. Every single year that the Pakistan Medical Commission PMC conducts and begins the MDCAT entrance test.
PMC Registration Form 2023 Online Guide
PMC Registration Form 2023
This test is meant intended for FSc pre-medical students and the test is passed and you can be admitted into the medical schools that are public. This is a difficult test, and 50 percent weightage will be rated in this entry test. Here you can find the details regarding MDCAT entry test application form for 2023. You will have the necessary information on how you can apply online. It’s after the second-year exam the MDCAT entry test will be taken. www.pmc.gov.pk online registration. all detail of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC Registration available here so, stay with us.
The NEB National Examinations Board is an official regulator for the PMC to conduct tests for applicants who have graduated from other countries and want to pursue a medical career in Pakistan. The PMC in concert with various county government officials and officials is given the authority to discover violations of the Medical and Dental Qualifications Ordinance 1982 and make complaints to the appropriate court.Click Here
PMC Registration Form 2023 Last Date
One-stop solution for downloading all of the most up-to-date Pakistan Medical Commission forms in PDF format. Beginning with PMC Form for Registration up to PMC Renewal Form.
- Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent (with Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Maths as the major subjects) with at least 65 percent marks.
- Anyone who is awaiting the results is encouraged to apply.
- MDCAT Examination is available to all foreign nationals who are of Pakistani origin, as well as dual nationals and Pakistanis living overseas.
- The candidate must reside in the Punjab province. For Baluchistan, PMC also administers the state entrance exam as well as MDCAT.
- For applicants from these provinces, there’s an online platform that is separate.
- The PMC website contains the syllabus as well as a sample exam for the test that will be highly competitive.
How do I apply?
- Visit www.pmc.gov.pk and click on the MDCAT Portal link to register and complete the online application form for PMC-MDCAT.
- Make use of your CNIC/B Form Number/Passport number, mobile number, and email address to sign up (please use a mobile phone number and email address from which you can receive email or SMS messages).
- Complete your application (Personal and Academic Information, etc.) and then submit the required documents with the credentials that you have generated in step 2.
- A recent passport-sized photograph with a white or blue background is required.
- Passport or CNIC/B-form/NICOP
- The applicant will have to print the challan for the fee after saving the application form.
- The applicant will be asked to print the challan with the fee after the application form has been saved
- The deadline is November 2nd. applicant must present the fee challan created through the online application in cash to every HBL, ABL, or MCB bank.
- After log-in to the MDCAT account on the portal, the applicant has to scan the scan of and upload a paid copy
- of the fees invoice.
- Click on the “Final Submit” button to submit your application following uploading your paid copies of your fee challan. (Before uploading, the applicant must ensure that all of his or her details are complete.)
- The applicant will be directed to print out the filled application form through the system.
- The candidate must send the completed application form along with an Original PMC duplicate of their fee challan in the mail to “National Testing Service Pakistan, Plot 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.” Windows are now expected to be enabled.
- The candidate will be removed from the list If false documents or information are provided. To activate Windows by opening Settings. Settings menu.
Pakistan Medical Commission Registration 2023
Only students who score the best are included in the list of merits. If you’re eligible for this test, you need to first sign up. Follow the steps and then attach all required documents in order to submit an application in order to apply for PMC Registration. To legally practice dentistry or medicine in Pakistan All medical students and doctors need to register with the council. Below is the list of Medical Students that allows you to verify the status of your students.
PMC Registration Renewal Online
It is a computer-based MCQ test that will be held in certain centers in Pakistan as well as other locations around the world. Candidates waiting to be evaluated might be eligible to apply. We have mentioned that the MDCAT test will take place in the months of August and September. The MDCAT test is been used to determine whether the student is suitable for admission to a dental or medical college.
PMC Account Registration Procedure 2023
PMC MDCAT National Registration will begin shortly. PMC MDCAT National Registration will begin in the coming days. PMC will conduct MDCAT across every state. The PMC will run the National MDCAT across Pakistan in 20 cities. The last day to sign up in the late period is 2023. TEPS along with PMC has updated the fees for the exam MDCAT. Candidates must pay Rs. 6000+ to be able to take the MDCAT test. TEPS can confirm the registration after you have paid the fee.
Required Documents for PMC Registration 2023
The PMC MDCAT registration has begun for 2023. You can sign up on PMC to register with PMC as well as apply for admission into dental and medical institutions in 2023. To be eligible to sit for the PMC MDCAT exam in 2023, applicants must apply online before the end of the year. MDCAT can be taken by those who have successfully completed FSc premedical. The MDCAT for the National Exam is accessible to those who have completed FSc premedical. But, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Math must be considered to be significant subjects.