Pakistan Medical Commission, after the successful conducting of the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT), has soon announced the results on the 22nd of November, 2023 at 11:11 pm. Candidates from different provinces took part in the MDCAT exam. A majority of applicants have passed the test but some need assistance in passing the test. Only a handful of students are not satisfied with their MDCAT scores. They had hoped for good marks, but they got poor marks.
To accomplish this, Pakistan Medical Commission PMC launched Paper Rechecking Form 2023. The form was created specifically for those who don’t have a positive opinion about their current results. This is why the PMC starts this program.
Students are able to submit a rechecking form between 23 November 2023 and the 27th of November in 2023 (within five days). Students must also pay the rechecking fees for MDCAT Rechecking results. Students who are studying at one of the following universities must submit the form to check their results in the manner described below. For more details, keep scrolling.
PMC MDCAT Marks Online Rechecking Form 2023 Download Below
UHS MDCAT Result Rechecking Online 2023
- Candidates who are from Punjab and who have taken the MDCAT exam can quickly submit an application for MDCAT Rechecking by going to the UHS official UHS website.
- Please fill out the recounting form. Make sure you fill out the form correctly.
- Attach the scanned copies of your UHS MDCAT Admittance Card/Roll number, a Carbon copy of MDCAT 2023, your CNIC/B-Form/Passport, and paid challan of the Recounting fee of Rs.3500.
- Complete the form by 27th November 2023.
KMU ETEA MDCAT Result Rechecking Online 2023
- Students from KPK who took part in Khyber Medical University to take the MDCAT exam should go to the KMU website.
SZABMU MDCAT Result Rechecking Online 2023
- Candidates from Sindh are eligible to submit an application for MDCAT Rechecks by going to the SZABMU official website.
- Complete the online application along with the prescribed online fee in the amount of Rs. 2000 or more at the branch of HBL Branch or Bank.
- The applicant needs to enter their CNIC and then click the”Submit next.
- Once you have done this, choose the paper code, then download the carbon copy’s pdf then click”Next.
- Print and download the fee challan. Deposit it in the nearest branch from Habib Bank Ltd.
DUHS MDCAT Result Rechecking Online 2023
- The person who is applying for Sindh is able to submit the MDCAT renewal form by going to the official DUHS website.
- Fill in all the necessary information and send it in advance of the due date.
BUMHS MDCAT Result Rechecking Online 2023
- The candidates who were at BUMHS school for their MDCAT test can be able to visit the official website to recheck their papers.
- Complete all the information you request on the form and submit it by the deadline date.