Pakistan Marine Academy is inviting applications to the 62nd Marine Batch and engineering students for the session 2024-2025. Here are the latest and upcoming jobs for the job market in Pakistan by joining Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2024 announced for Naval or Engineering Cadets (62nd batch 2024-2025). If you’re looking to become a member of the Pakistan Marine Academy for engineering students, this is the perfect time to fill out an application. Pakistan Marine Academy Admission is now open for the hiring of a variety of vacant posts in Pakistan. Information about the latest jobs available for the job market in Pakistan and Pakistan Marine Academy Admission will be available here. All interested candidates are welcome to apply across the nation. Male candidates can apply for these positions, and the deadline is Jan 10, 2024. There are a variety of vacant posts in various departments.
Pakistan Marine Academy 62nd Batch Admission 2024 Form Engineering Cadet Formula Entry test dates and eligibility requirements with the advertisement are all accessible here. Pakistan Marine Academy is inviting application forms to be admitted to the 62nd batch of engineering and Marine Cadets for 2024’s session. Anyone who wants to join the merchant NAVY should make sure that their eligibility to be suitable for the admission or not. The admission criteria is identical as stated in the advertisement. PMA has been given the authority to gather application forms and to conduct a written entry test. In accordance with the regulations and rules, that any applicant who fails the test, they will not be eligible for be hired. In addition, you are advised that any application form received following the expiration date is rejected.
Pakistan Marine Academy 62nd Batch Admission
The time is now; Pakistan Marine Academy 62nd Batch Admission 2024 is ready for announcement. Students begin the process of preparing to apply. A completed admission application form and a cash payment of Rs. 2000/-, payable to the Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi National Bank of Pakistan Marine Academy Branch code: 0239, must be received by the due date. Once the due date has passed, the admission form is not accepted. All applicants who apply for Self Finance have to attach a demand draft for Rs.300,000 or more along with the application form.
- The candidate must be a male, unmarried citizen of Pakistan.
- The applicant must be less than 20 years as of December 31, 2024.
- Age limit for residents in FATA, FANA, and AJK is 21 years.
- Applicant must pass Pre-engineering FSc or an equivalent exam with a minimum 2nd division.
- Students waiting for their results can also apply but must submit their marks sheets within a few hours of the results announcement.
Marine Academy Fee Structure
- The total fee includes 72,000 dollars, of which 36000 is for tuition costs and 36000 is for food and dining expenses. Candidates who wish to pay their fees with self-financing must make an application form with a Demand Draft amounting to 300,000. 300,000.
- After the application process is complete, an entrance test via testing Services. An average of 45 marks are required to pass the test.
- Candidates shortlisted for selection will undergo medical exams at the PAF/Army/Navy Hospitals.
- The last interview, , is scheduled.
- Therefore, the full details of Pakistan Marine Academy 60 Batch Admission 2024-2024 are available in this article.
- We hope that you have all the information you wanted to know. You can also submit your comments in the following comment section for more updates or information.
Pakistan Academy (PMA) is the only publicly-owned institution in the nation that offers pre and post-sea training for seafarers. PMA works under the Federal Ministry of Marine Affairs as one of the elite Marine Institutes for providing quality education-cum-training in diverse marine fields. Every year, PMA provides around 150 skilled seafarers from the areas of Marine Science’ and ‘Marine Engineering’ for the international and local Marine industry.
Required Qualifications to Join Pak Marine Academy:
- The candidate must have achieved at least 55 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the FSc or O/A level.
- Candidates who are eligible for O/A have to present equivalency certificates.
- Candidates in FSc/A Level Part II who have attained more than 60% in Part-I are also eligible to apply. However, they must submit a hope certification from the college dean.
- After presenting a hope certificate, If an applicant fails to receive 55 percent of FSc, he is exempt at any stage of the selection process or removed from the training.
How to Apply for Online/Registration via www.marineacademy.edu.pk?
- Interested and qualified individuals can register online at the Pakistan Marine Academy’s website, www.marineacademy.edu.pk.
- On the PMA website, you will see the prospectus and application forms.
- Submit Application Forms and an amount of payment of Rs. 2500/- bank draft made payable in favor of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, National Bank of Pakistan (PMA Branch Code 0239).
- The applicants applying for the Self-Finance Scheme must submit an additional pay order or a bank draft of Rs.300,000 in addition to the application form.
Pakistan Marine Academy 62nd Batch Admission 2024
Click Here to read more complete details.
- Degree Awarded
- Two years of residential training at PMA.
- An Associate Degree in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
Address: PMA Admission Office Officer in Incharge New Entry Pakistan Marine Academy Hawks Bay Road, Mauripur, Karachi-75780 Fax: 021-99241206 Telephone 021-99241201-5 Ext. 214