Navy Jobs For Females 2023 are announced recently. The present Navy is a great career option for women. You’ll have the exact qualifications, professional development, and promotions that male colleagues do, in a strict context of equality. If you’re searching to find Pak Navy Jobs For Females 2023 after graduation, FSc or BSC Then you’re at the right spot. This is an excellent opportunity for female students who completed their FSc, or graduated, and are interested in applying for this position.
Here is a list of positions for females of PN and the position’s name as well as eligibility requirements such as physical and age requirements and marital status as well as the application and selection process according to the authorities. There are fewer chances for females to apply in comparison to males in this level of education, however, someone with more qualifications may be eligible for a variety of opportunities within the Pak Navy for ladies.
There are three categories for women to apply i.e. Permanent Commission, Short Service Commission (SSC) and Direct Entry Sailors To work for Pak Navy, it is always recognized as a an act of reverence, respect and honour. Particularly, when we see one of the women working in this industry, then we are so proud.
In this article, you’ll learn the ways females can be employed and get involved in this industry. Below is the info. If you’d like to experience the same pride and honour, and feel the same level of pride, submit your application to the most recent Pak Navy job openings 2022.
Navy Jobs For Females 2023 Details Below
All female applicants who are interested and looking for jobs within Pak Navy shall apply for the latest jobs that have been announced by Pak Navy. Apply to join Pak Navy through Online Registration through this site.
In this article, we have listed Jobs specifics like qualifications required, post designation , and selection procedure. This is the ideal chance for girls to begin their mark in Pak Navy. Here is an exclusive guide for girls who want to join the Pakistan Navy After Matric Inter BA and MA Degree.
Pakistan Navy PN announced jobs for female applicants. Women and girls candidates who meet the requirements for eligibility and are based on the merit criteria set by Pak Navy should apply for the positions offered.
Female candidates who are interested should apply online for the open positions. Pak Navy has invited online applications for Special Branch, Female Medical Technician and also offered jobs through the Short Service Commission. We have made available the opportunity to join Pak Navy Test Preparation Online for girls and women applying for Pak Navy Jobs.
One of the most effective ways to join in the Pakistan Navy for females as Short Service Commission Officers. Although the Short Service Commission is for five years, it is able to be expanded and changed into permanent commission.
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (Computer Programmer/IT Specialists)
- Medical Branch (GDMOs)
- Law Branch
Nine months of instruction will be provided at different training facilities of the Pakistan Navy.
Qualifications:Citizens of Pakistan
Age: Up to 28 years as of January 1, when the job openings were made public.
Height: Female 5ft (minimum)
At least 2nd Division M.Sc/Equivalent(16 years of Education) in one of the following disciplines from HEC recognized institutes university. The requirements include M.A./M.Sc. Physics Chemistry, Psychology, Islamic Studies, English and Urdu.
The selection process begins by the release of an advertisement in newspapers. The steps for this are as follows:
- Online registration
- Entrance test
- Preliminary Medical Examination and Interview of those who have passed in the exam for admission.
- ISSB Tests
- Medical Examination at PN Hospitals/CMHS
- Final Selection based on merit at NHQ.
Special Branch (IT)
- Female Pakistani citizens aged between 20-30 years are eligible to join the Pak Navy as Computer Programmers. They must earn an master’s qualification from Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Technology.
- Female citizens of Pakistan possessing the following the following qualifications:Qualification Degrees: Master’s/Bachelor’s (16 years of schooling) with at the minimum of 50% marks from an HEC recognized universities that includes:
- BS (SE)/BSE, BS (CS), BIT, BCS, MIT, MCS
The female citizens in Pakistan can apply for pharmacy assistants in the Pak Navy.
Age Range: between 22-35 Years as of 01 January of the year, when the job openings were advertised.
- – D Pharmacy. At least 2nd Div from HEC recognized institution/university.
- Candidates must be registered with the Provincial Pharmacy Council
- Preferably one year experience working for a Pharmaceutical firm or hospital
Female citizens of Pakistan can apply for Occupational therapists/physiotherapists in Pak Navy.
Age Range:22 to 35 on the 1st day of January when the job openings were advertised.
- – BS/BSc in Occupational therapy/Physiotherapy. At least 2nd Div from HEC recognized Institutes/universities.
- Preferably, one year experience in a Rehabilitation Center or Hospital
Medical Branch (GDMOs)
For Males &Females
Age: Upto 28years
Height: Male 5ft-4in (minimum) – Female 5ft (minimum)
- — MBBS at least 2nd Division, or an an equivalent qualification that is recognized as equivalent by PM & DC
- Candidates must be registered with an account with PM & DC
- A one-year job as a housekeeper within PM & DC recognized hospitals.
- Female candidates are able to make careers with their own Law Branch of the Pakistan Navy.
- Law Requirements are candidates should possess Law Degree which should be held in addition to a degree in Arts or Sciences from HEC recognized institution/university.
- Bar member who is a practicing bar
- Relaxation can be granted to deserving cases having additional qualifications/experience
- Females are able to join females in the Pakistan navy via Pakistan the Pakistan Navy Volunteer Reserve (PNVR).
Special Branch (PRO)
Inadmissibility: Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
Age: 20-35 years
Height: Male 5′ 4” (Minimum) – Female 5′ (Minimum)
Educational Qualification: Masters in Mass Communication and Media Sciences: 50% Marks (Minimum)
Special Branch (IT)
- The female citizens of Pakistan who are between 20 and 35 years old and 5″ minimum are eligible to apply. The qualification needed is a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (4 years program) within one of these fields from an HEC recognized universities and the minimum of 50% marks.
- They are applicable in the areas that include Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Information Technology and Information Security.
Female Medical Technician
- Female medical technicians are able to become members of the Pakistan navy by gaining direct entry sailors.
Age range: Between 16 and 20
Height: Female: 5 (152.4 cm)
Education Qualifications: Matric Science Group with at least 65 marks (with Biology only).
- People who are disqualified from government jobs or military training facilities as
- Persons who were rejected from the Armed Forces or medical boards.
- The documents of applicants who are not authentic.
- Candidates are able to submit their applications “online” from the Pak Navy official website.
How to Apply/ Registration Procedure
There are two post that are offered to applicants by Pak Navy Jobs For Females 2021 following graduation, FSc and those who meet the eligibility criteria above. There are two avenues to apply.
The first option is to apply online is via online registration by clicking the link at the top of this paragraph. The second method is
Find the closest Center(PNSRC). Once you have received the application form or registration form, you need complete the form completely and attach all the required documents listed below:
- Original & Attested Photocopy of Academic Certificates
- 01 1 Passport size photo.
- A certified photocopy of CNIC/Form B (NADRA).
- A Crossed postal Order Rs.50 per person to the Director, the Recruitment NHQ, Islamabad.
- Affidavit photocopy of the domicile certificate.
If you have submitted your registration form by the closing date, your name will be noted in the advertisement in the newspaper during the month of January-February, and June-July. When you receive the advertisement, you must submit the registration form prior to the final date for filing the registration form. When you receive the application form officials will create an alphabetical list of candidates and all candidates selected will be called for the selection process.
- Entrance Test
- Medical exam
- A thorough medical exam
- Medically fit candidates are interviewed. takes place at the appropriate PNR and SCs.
- Final Selection by ISSB
- Final selections made by Naval Headquarters
Each of these actions will be performed gradually for each selected female , and those who successfully go through these processes will be appointed and hired as a member of the Pakistan Navy. Additionally, you’re advised that an ineligibility criteria is also strictly enforced by the officials if you are a candidate who is dismissed or removed from the service because of the discipline or unsuitability of the candidate and also any physical handicap.
This is related to Pak Navy Jobs For Females 2023 after FSc, graduation and I hope that you’re well-informed and are eager to submit your application for a job however if you have any doubts about the post it is possible to ask your question through the comments box in relation to this post. we will get back to you as soon as possible.