Are you looking to confirm your NADRA CNIC? You’re in the right spot. There is no longer a time when you had to visit the NADRA office and wait in long lines in order to have your NADRA-issued identity documents verified. Today, you can check all identity documents by using the NADRA online portal with no hassle. This is how you can verify your CNIC through NADRA online.
Now that the time is at the height of technology and computers have completely taken over human beings, to ensure the comfort of its citizens, NADRA has created an online system to facilitate the authentication of CNIC and ID cards to ease the lives of citizens.
This method is the best since when a person sends an SMS, he/she will be able to verify their identity in a flash and without sitting down. There is no requirement to spend hours standing in the glare of the scorching sun, waiting for the next turn in long lines. So it’s an excellent move for the comfort of the citizens.
Here, we will explain what we need to accomplish and how to know our verification quickly and easily. What is the process? Learn how to check the CNIC and ID CARD’s status using the internet.
NADRA CNIC Online Verification 2023 ID Card Status In Pakistan Below
For CNIC VERIFICATION
To verify the CNIC one needs to compose an account and enter the CNIC number and then send the message to “7000” and wait for an extended period of time before the reply is received by the sender. The reply will inform you that you know the identity of the CNIC holder, along with the father’s name.
Checking your CNIC
- After you log in to https://www.nadra.gov.pk/track-identity/ you have to agree to these terms of service. Choose the “I have read and accept the terms of service” Wein the ” I have read and accept the terms and conditions” box by clicking it.
- Then click ‘ Accept and Continue.
- Then, you’ll have a range of options displayed on the screen like making an application to CNIC online as well as a family Registration Certificate and Verisys’s services.
- Click on ‘ Verisys Services’.
- In the next screen, you’ll be asked to top-up your account with a credit or debit card or the ‘NADRA eSahulat’ service.
- When you have paid the amount using your credit or debit card, you’ll need to enter the necessary information.
- The next step you must take the next step and sign the declaration.
- Once you’ve completed that process after that, you will be able to access all of the information you want to see.
This online service is an excellent initiative by NADRA since a large number of users are benefiting to a large extent. They do not have to stand for hours in long lines in front of the NADRA office to get a quick verification. It’s been a long-awaited improvement that has been finally implemented to the benefit of many, especially overseas Pakistanis.
If you have any additional questions about the confirmation of identity with NADRA Feel free to leave a comment below. Are you looking for more information on How to verify your CNIC by using NADRA online
For ID CARD STATUS
We have already learned the CNIC verification process, the same applies when we would like to know the state of our ID Card, this service is also utilized by a few agencies to verify the ID CARD status. Simply the message is delivered via “7001” which in return responds with all the details. This system is beneficial and crucial to improve the quality of security at the national level.
This is the whole story about this wonderful news, and we hope that people can find it in the most efficient way to get it.