Mercy Pak High School Peshawar offers free education to orphans from the first class through class 10. All expenses for the education of orphans will be covered including tuition costs as well as hostel uniforms, mess, and medical costs. The admissions process begins on March 1, 2023.
Mercy Pak high school is located on 50 canals of land, and the total area covered by the school is around 100,000 sq feet. There are plenty of playgrounds and amusement parks for the children within the school.
Mercy Pak is running 6 community-based schools within the vicinity of Rawalpindi-Islamabad as well as the Al-Noor Model High School (having separate sections for girls and boys) in Muzaffarabad in Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
Mercy Pak is providing formal and informal education to 700 students at the vocational and school levels. It also provides accommodation and boarding facilities on a no-cost basis.
Mercy Pak High School Scholarship For Orphans 2023
Mercy Pak High School Scholarship For Orphans 2023 Advertisement
About Mercy Pak High School
Mercy Pak is running 6 community-based schools in the vicinity of Rawalpindi Islamabad and The Al-Noor Model School (having separate sections for girls and boys) in Muzaffarabad in Azad Jammu and Kashmir. also HUBERT H HUMPHREY Fellowship Program 2023.
- MEC (Mercy Pak) provides formal or informal education to about 700 students at the vocational and school levels. It also provides accommodation and boarding for free.
- In addition to secondary school, Vocational Training Institute permits students to learn about four trades i.e. Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration, Auto Mobile, Electrical, and Tailoring.
- MEC (Mercy Pak) School is registered with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Peshawar and Vocational Training Institute is registered with the Board of Technical Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Peshawar.
- Mercy Pak pupils have had excellent results at the school and in vocational areas in past years. This is evident in the table of results.
Required Documents for Admission At Mercy Pak
- Death Certificate for Father from NADRA
- Birth Certificates from NADRA
- School Leaving Certificate that is not one for pre-school class (counter Signature by ASDEO)
- The age of an orphan must be between 5-7 years to be eligible for Prep Admission.
- The student must be able to pass the entry Test