Join Pak Army as Captain In 2022 Direct Short Service Commission DSSC Online Registration. Through this page, Pakistani Nationals who are looking to Join Pakistan Army can get information about the latest recruitment announcement of the Pakistan Army. Currently, Pakistan Army has announced its recruitment notice as Join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2022 via Lady Cadet Course 20.Pakistan Army has advertised the selection procedure to be considered for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Entry 2022. The candidates can join Pak Army as captain through this selection process. If you are interested in joining Pakistan forces, you must prepare yourself. Applications are open now for the position of an army captain.
Join Pak Army as captain in 2022 is a dream for many. You can apply for all the army-relevant jobs in Pakistan. Join Pak Army as Captain In 2022 Direct Short Service Commission DSSC Online Registration is a complete blog post to fulfill your dream to join the Pak army in 2022.Pakistan Army has advertised the selection procedure in the selection process for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Entry 2022. The candidates can be part of the Pak Army as captain through this selection process. To all those candidates who have a passion for joining Pakistan forces, prepare yourself. Applications are now open for army captain. This is a fantastic chance for those interested in joining the Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2022.
Join Pak Army as Captain In 2022 Direct Short Service Commission DSSC Online Registration is a blog post for those who have a dream to join Pak army ac captain in 2022 to serve the nation. In this post, you will find everything about the Pak army captain job. You will find eligibility criteria to join the Pak army and test preparation details.
Join Pak Army As Captain detail
|posted date||3 June 2022|
|last date||27 June 2022|
|No of post||1000 plus|
|job type||full time|
Join Pak Army As Captain In 2022
- Join Pak Army As Captain In 2022
Direct Short Service Commission – Join the Pak Army to become a Captain in 2022. Through the Direct Short Service Commission, 2022 May entry, the Pakistan Army will accept applications from Pakistani males and females for the position of Captain in the Pak Army. Online registration is now possible for many selection categories, including Army Education corps, Finance Management, Law, Veterinary & Farms, and Psychologist. A 6-month training program is available for the direct short service commission at PMA Kakul. Below is a complete list of eligibility criteria, including age limit and education requirements, for the Pak Army captain position. Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in the preliminary test. Below is a notification listing the vacancies/positions that are available, the eligibility criteria, and any other requirements. Eligible candidates must apply online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk on or before December 2022.
The description section of Pak Army Jobs provides a shared opportunity to female and male candidates and covers all kinds of Matric and Master job openings listed on this site. Latest Pak Army Jobs 2022 are advertised and can be found on our website PakistanForces.com.
- Join Pak Army As Female Captain In 2022
Join PAK Army as Captain In 2022 in the following categories:
- Army Education Corps
- Financial Management Stream office
- Law Officers
- Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms officer
Join Pak Army as captain. Academic requirement
- For science-related subjects, the required minimum of 60% on the system of annual scores (or 2.5 CGPA is required for subjects in the arts at a minimum of 50 per cent of 2.0 CGPA.
- In psychology and law, CGPA must be two out of four, or 50 per cent.
- Throughout the entire academic life (MA/MSc or BA), there is no third division in Grade D in the academic career (MA/MSc/BS), and there will be only one division in Grade C.
- Priority will be given to MPhil or MSor PhD candidates.
- The applicant must graduate from HEC-recognised universities and foreign universities that HEC recognizes.
- Candidates must be regular students who have completed their MA/MSc/BS enrollment.
- Private candidates aren’t qualified.
Selection Process for joining Pak army as captain
- It is the first thing to do. Register your identity. There are two methods to sign up. Candidates must apply online through the official website joinpakarmy.gov.pk or via the following link of Todayjobs. pk
- Second, go to your closest Army Selection and Recruitment Center(AS&RCs) to get your registration.
- Candidates who wish to join AS&RCs must carry the following documents with them:
- Must have original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of academic certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving applicants must have a valid and official NOC from the department.
- Affidavit of photocopy of the address.
- Photographic copies of the computers that have NIC (National Identification Card).
- Six photos in colour correctly attested (front and back).
- Candidate must get their qualifications validly confirmed by HEC/PEC.
Training of Pak army captain
- There are two types of instruction that are offered to PMA short-course candidates:
- Twenty-two weeks of the Basic Military training (BMT) in the AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad, for males (GDMOs, GDDOs, and Specialists).
- Twenty-two months of basic Military Instruction (BMT) at AAFPGMI Rawalpindi specifically for women (GDMOs or Specialists).
- Twenty-two months of basic Military training (BMT) located at AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad, for males (GDMOs, GDDOs, and Specialists).
- Twenty-two weeks of the Basic Military training (BMT) at the AFPGMI Rawalpindi specifically for women (GDMOs Specialists).
Join Pak Army as Captain 2022 Registration Schedule:
- Registration starts: November 21, 2022
- Last date: December 21, 2022
- Preliminary Tests: 13-22 December 2022
Pak Army Direct Short Service Commission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Gender: Male/Female
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system.
- Minimum 2 CGPA out of 4 or min 50% marks in the annual system in Psychology.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC-recognized universities/Boards.
- Candidates who acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
Currently, Pakistan Army Jobs are opening as Join Pak Army as Captain via Lady Cadet Course in various branches such as Corps of Engineers, Corps of Signals, Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers – EME, Corps of Ordnance, Information & Computer Technology Officers, Inter-Services Public Relations ISPR.
Interested individuals who want to apply for these Jobs /Pak Army ICT Officers Jobs 2022 should read the eligibility requirements through the Join Pakistan Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Eligibility Criteria for Lady Cadet Course 20:
Only Female Pakistani Nationals are eligible for recruitment. Unmarried candidates who are aged between 18 to 28 years are eligible. The detailed eligibility criteria for each branch are described below.
Corps of Engineers:
- BE/MS in Town Planning
- Also, BE/MS Architectural
- And BE/MS in GIS & RS/Civil Engineering
Corps of Signals:
- BE Elec (Telecom) qual preferably MSEE (Telecom)
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers – EME:
- BE in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- BE in Mechatronics Engineering
Corps of Ordnance:
- BSc/BE Textile Engineering
- MBA Supply Chain Management
Information & Computer Technology Officers – ICTO:
- BS/BE in Computer Science, System Engineering, or Informatics/Cyber Security
Inter-Services Public Relations ISPR:
- Master or equivalent in IR or Peace & Conflict Studies
How to Apply for Pak Army as Captain Direct Service Commission Captain Jobs 2022:
Candidates can apply Online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also apply by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
The test date will be communicated via the internet. One must have an active e-mail account. Candidates must report at the time and date specified for preliminary testing on roll number slips. Candidates must also bring the following documents and pay the AS&RCs prospectus fee.
If you wish to register at AS&RCs please bring the following documents:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates must bring a NOC from their department.
- Attested photocopy from domicile
- Photocopies of the computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x color photos duly attested (front and back).
- Crossed postal order for Rs. 100.00 to Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi
- Candidates should bring their degrees to be duly certified by HEC/PEC.
How to Apply to Join Pak Army As Captain 2022:
- interested individuals are requested to visit the Pakistan Army Official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for online registration.
- The availability of Online applications from 30th November to 19 December 2022.
- Candidates can also get complete information regarding job descriptions, qualifications, and application procedures from the advertisement.
- Candidates may also visit the Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centers for further information.
- To Registration Online/Apply Online – Click Here.
- All interested applicants must register online at joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Registration will open from July 12th to August 6th, 2022.
- The Preliminary Test will take place from 16-17 August 2022. After that, applicants will have to undergo the Written Test/Intelligence Test/ Personality Test as well as the Preliminary Medical Test according to the schedule.
- The AS&RCs will call the selected candidates for an interview. After that, GHQ Selection Board will visit Karachi, and Rawalpindi, and will conduct a medical exam. CMH will make the final selection.
- Documents must be presented at AR&SC. Original and attested copies should include registration certificates, mark sheets, and domicile certificates.
We’ve discussed everything you need to be a Captain in the Pakistan Army by 2022. apply from all over Pakistan online at the official site www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by appearing at the nearest AS&RC before the deadline.
Join Pak Army jobs 2022 physical standards
The minimum height for male candidates is 5 feet and 4 inches. The minimum weight for candidates is as per body mass index. The male candidates can apply for these vacancies.
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
The candidates who are selected for these vacancies. They sign a bond to serve the army for a minimum period of 7 years.
You can test prepare to join the Pak Army as a Captain in 2022
It is difficult to prepare yourself for the test to join Pak Army in 2022 Direct Short Service Commission 2022 DSSC. Different books can be studied according to the syllabus. To prepare for the test to become a Captain in Pakistan Army 2022 Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2022, you can join other academies.