Pak Army as CaptainiIn 2024 Direct Short Service Commission DSSC Online Registration. The last date to apply online is 31 December 2024. On this page, Pakistani nationals seeking to join the Pakistan Army can find information about the latest recruitment announcements. Currently, the Pakistan Army has announced recruitment opportunities through the Join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2024 program, specifically through the Lady Cadet Course. The selection procedure for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Entry 2024 has been advertised, allowing candidates to join the Pak Army as captains. If you are interested in joining the Pakistan forces as a captain, it is important to prepare yourself accordingly. Applications are currently open for the position of army captain.
Pak Army Captain Jobs 2024
The Pakistan Army has recently announced job openings for various positions, including Army Educational Officers, Police Officers, Psychologists Officers, and Remount Veterinary & Farms Officers. These vacancies are open to young, intelligent, hardworking, and talented individuals who meet the eligibility criteria for the positions. Candidates from Pakistan, as well as Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), are eligible to apply. However, it’s important to note that only male candidates, whether married or unmarried, are eligible to apply for this captain’s DSSC selection.
Join Pak Army as Captain in 2024
Joining the Pakistan Army as a captain in 2024 is a dream for many individuals. You have the opportunity to apply for various army-related jobs in Pakistan. “Join Pak Army as Captain In 2024 Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Online Registration” is a comprehensive blog post that can help you fulfill your dream of joining the Pak Army in 2024. The Pakistan Army has announced the selection procedure for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Entry 2024, providing candidates the chance to become captains through this selection process.
Pak Army Captain Jobs through DSSC
Pak Army as Captain In 2024 Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Online Registration is a blog post dedicated to individuals who aspire to join the Pakistan Army as a captain in 2024 and serve their nation. This post provides comprehensive information about the Pak Army captain job. It covers the eligibility criteria required to join the Pak Army as well as details regarding test preparation. Whether you are seeking information about the application process or want to enhance your preparations for the tests, this blog post will provide you with all the necessary details to pursue your dream of becoming a captain in the Pak Army in 2024.
Pak Army As Captain Last Date
|05 December 2024
|31 January 2024
|No of post
Join Pak Army As Captain In 2024
PAK Army as a Captain In 2024 in the following categories:
- Army Education Corps
- Financial Management Stream office
- Law Officers
- Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms officer
Pak Army as captain. Academic requirement
- For science-related subjects, the required minimum of 60% on the system of annual scores (or 2.5 CGPA is required for subjects in the arts at a minimum of 50 per cent of 2.0 CGPA.
- In psychology and law, CGPA must be two out of four, or 50 per cent.
- Throughout the entire academic life (MA/MSc or BA), there is no third division in Grade D in the academic career (MA/MSc/BS), and there will be only one division in Grade C.
- Priority will be given to MPhil or MSor PhD candidates.
- The applicant must graduate from HEC-recognised universities and foreign universities that HEC recognizes.
- Candidates must be regular students who have completed their MA/MSc/BS enrollment.
- Private candidates aren’t qualified.
Selection Process for joining Pak army as captain
- It is the first thing to do. Register your identity. There are two methods to sign up. Candidates must apply online through the official website joinpakarmy.gov.pk or via the following link of Todayjobs. pk
- Second, go to your closest Army Selection and Recruitment Center(AS&RCs) to get your registration.
- Candidates who wish to join AS&RCs must carry the following documents with them:
- Must have original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of academic certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving applicants must have a valid and official NOC from the department.
- Affidavit of photocopy of the address.
- Photographic copies of the computers that have NIC (National Identification Card).
- Six photos in colour correctly attested (front and back).
- Candidate must get their qualifications validly confirmed by HEC/PEC.
Training of Pak Army captain
- There are two types of instruction that are offered to PMA short-course candidates:
- Twenty-two weeks of Basic Military training (BMT) in the AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad, for males (GDMOs, GDDOs, and Specialists).
- Twenty-two months of basic Military Instruction (BMT) at AAFPGMI Rawalpindi specifically for women (GDMOs or Specialists).
- Twenty-two months of basic Military training (BMT) located at AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad, for males (GDMOs, GDDOs, and Specialists).
- Twenty-two weeks of Basic Military training (BMT) at the AFPGMI Rawalpindi specifically for women (GDMOs Specialists).
Pak Army as Captain 2024 Registration Schedule:
- Registration starts: 25 Dec 2024
- Last date: Jan 15, 2024
Pak Army Direct Short Service Commission Eligibility Criteria 2024:
- Gender: Male/Female
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit–Baltistan.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system.
- Minimum 2 CGPA out of 4 or min 50% mark in the annual system in Psychology.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC-recognized universities/Boards.
- Candidates who acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
Currently, Pakistan Army Jobs are opening as Join Pak Army as Captain via Lady Cadet Course in various branches such as Corps of Engineers, Corps of Signals, Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers – EME, Corps of Ordnance, Information & Computer Technology Officers, Inter-Services Public Relations ISPR.
Interested individuals who want to apply for these Jobs /Pak Army ICT Officers Jobs 2024 should read the eligibility requirements through the Join Pakistan Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Eligibility Criteria for Lady Cadet Course 2024:
Only Female Pakistani Nationals are eligible for recruitment. Unmarried candidates who are aged between 18 to 28 years are eligible. The detailed eligibility criteria for each branch are described below.
Corps of Engineers:
- BE/MS in Town Planning
- Also, BE/MS Architectural
- And BE/MS in GIS & RS/Civil Engineering
Corps of Signals:
- BE Elec (Telecom) qual preferably MSEE (Telecom)
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers – EME:
- BE in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- BE in Mechatronics Engineering
Corps of Ordnance:
- BSc/BE Textile Engineering
- MBA Supply Chain Management
Information & Computer Technology Officers – ICTO:
- BS/BE in Computer Science, System Engineering, or Informatics/Cyber Security
Inter-Services Public Relations ISPR:
- Master or equivalent in IR or Peace & Conflict Studies
How to Apply for Pak Army as Captain Direct Service Commission Captain Jobs 2024:
Candidates can apply Online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also apply by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
The test date will be communicated via the Internet. One must have an active e-mail account. Candidates must report at the time and date specified for preliminary testing on roll number slips. Candidates must also bring the following documents and pay the AS&RCs prospectus fee.
If you wish to register at AS&RCs please bring the following documents:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates must bring an NOC from their department.
- Attested photocopy from domicile
- Photocopies of the computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x color photos duly attested (front and back).
- Crossed postal order for Rs. 100.00 to Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi
- Candidates should bring their degrees to be duly certified by HEC/PEC.
How to Apply to Join Pak Army As Captain 2024:
- interested individuals are requested to visit the Pakistan Army Official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for online registration.
- The availability of Online applications from 5 Dec to 31 December 2024.
- Candidates can also get complete information regarding job descriptions, qualifications, and application procedures from the advertisement.
- Candidates may also visit the Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centers for further information.
- To Registration Online/Apply Online – Click Here.
- All interested applicants must register online at joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The AS&RCs will call the selected candidates for an interview. After that, the GHQ Selection Board will visit Karachi, and Rawalpindi, and will conduct a medical exam. CMH will make the final selection.
- Documents must be presented at AR&SC. Original and attested copies should include registration certificates, mark sheets, and domicile certificates.
We’ve discussed everything you need to be a Captain in the Pakistan Army by 2024. apply from all over Pakistan online at the official site www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by appearing at the nearest AS&RC before the deadline.
Join Pak Army jobs 2024 physical standards
The minimum height for male candidates is 5 feet and 4 inches. The minimum weight for candidates is as per body mass index. Male candidates can apply for these vacancies.
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
The candidates who are selected for these vacancies. They sign a bond to serve the army for a minimum period of 7 years.