The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has opened applications for scholarships for undergraduates for Balochistan as well as Erstwhile FATA applicants. The most outstanding Balochistan as well as erstwhile FATA students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at institutions recognized by HEC are eligible to submit applications for this scholarship.
HEC granted scholarships to eligible applicants in all areas of study in the academic period 2022-23. But, HEC announced the college award through a project titled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA (Phase-II) Batch-I.” However, the last date to apply for the HEC undergraduate scholarship is the 13th of February in 2023.
HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 For Balochistan And Fata Apply Online
HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Advertisement
HEC Undergraduate Balochistan & FATA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a local certificate or a passport from Balochistan/FATA.
- Candidate must complete 12 years of education with a minimum of 60 marks in FA/FSc/ICom/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- The maximum age for applicants is set at 22 years old as of the date of Closing.
- Candidates must obtain the required academic qualifications before the date of closing.
- Candidates who have already taken advantage of any other scholarship offered by HEC/Government are not eligible for this scholarship.
HEC Balochistan and FATA Undergraduate Scholarships Covers
- Average tuition costs and additional charges, such as hostel fees, are as high as Rs. 60,000 per semester/year.
- The amount for living expenses of Rs. 6000 per month. 500 increments per year.
- The allowance for book reading is Rs. 5000 per year.
- An allowance for travel of Rs. 5000 per year.
- A settlement fee of Rs. 10,000 per month for the duration of the study time.
How to Apply for HEC Undergraduate Scholarship
Applicants are required to submit online applications through HEC website www.hec.gov.pk/site/bf3. Hard copies of documents aren’t required at this point. The applicant is required to pay the processing fee for the application of 500 PKR in the HBL Account. The original payment record or slip from the bank is required to be uploaded to the online application. It must be secured by the applicant and brought to the test center. It is not allowed to sit for the test without presenting the original deposit slip from the bank.
The applicant has to complete the online application form after filling out the application form. Applications that are not completed or saved are not accepted.
HEC reserves the right to delay or cancel the scholarship application process at any time without assigning a reason.
HEC UG Scholarships 2023 Benefits
The Undergraduate Scholarship offered to Balochistan and the first FATA students announced by HEC will pay for the following costs. check also HEC LAT Test Result 2023
- Average tuition fees and other fees, including charges for hostels (Maximum Rs 200 000/- per year)
- Living Allowances Rs 12,000/month
- Book Allowances Rs 10,000/annum
- Per-annum travel allowance of Rs 10,000
- First settlement allocations in the amount of Rs . 20,000 (once)
Higher Education Commission, Islamabad
Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for Students of Balochistan & FATA (Phase-II)
Human Resource Development (HRD), Division
Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad
Email: [email protected]