HEC announces the postgraduate scholarship across all disciplines within the program “Provision for Higher Education Opportunities to the students of Balochistan as well as FATA (Phase-II)”, Batch V.
Applications are invited from top candidates who have Domicile/Local certificates from Balochistan and the former FATA to be considered for Postgraduate scholarships in recognized HEC-recognized universities and Degree awarding institutions of Pakistan.
The online application may be uploaded to the HEC Website. Hard copies of the application will not be accepted. The deadline in order to submit an application for HEC Balochistan and FATA scholarships is the 19th of December, 2024.
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on their email accounts and the HEC website regularly for any new information and must apply early enough prior to the closing date for assistance in the event of any issues.
HEC Scholarship For Erstwhile Fata And Balochistan 2024 Details Below
HEC Scholarship For Erstwhile Fata And Balochistan 2024 Advertisement
HEC Balochistan and FATA postgraduate scholarships Eligibility Criteria
HEC has released the following criteria for Postgraduate Scholarships for Balochistan and first-time FATA students.
- Candidates must have the local domicile certificate issued by Balochistan or an earlier FATA.
- The maximum age is 35 at the time of closing.
- Applicant must be able to complete the equivalent of 16 years of college with a minimum 60 marks.
- Candidates must have obtained the required academic qualifications prior to or on the date of closing.
- The applicants who are currently receiving any HEC or Government Scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be able to meet HEC or University Eligibility requirements for admission into MS/MPhil programs.
HEC Awards Scholarship for Balochistan And FATA Covers
- Other charges and tuition fees (including Hostel Fee) maximum PKR 60, 000/- per semester
- Living allowance of Rs. 10,000 per month
- Allowance for books of Rs.6,000 per year.
- Allowance for travel of Rs.5,000 per year.
- The initial settlement allowance is Rs.10,000 at a time.
- The scholarships will be awarded based according to merit and the District/Agency Quota.
- Candidates are selected by Aptitude Scores on the test (conducted by HEC) and academic qualifications.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks on the test.
- The ratio of the distribution of scholarships for students from Balochistan and former FATA is 50:50.
- Students who are already taking part in MS/MPhil programs could be eligible to apply.
How to apply for HEC scholarship for Balochistan and FATA
Apply online via submitting the application online through the HEC website. The application must be submitted in hard copy. Copies are not accepted. HEC retains the option to defer or terminate the process of granting scholarships at any time without giving any reason. Candidates are required to make a deposit of 100 rupees (non-refundable) as an application fee to HBL Account number 1742-79001334-01. Applicants upload scanned copies of their application online when applying.
Higher Education Commission, Islamabad
Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for Students of Balochistan & FATA (Phase-II)
Human Resource Development (HRD), Division
Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad
Email: [email protected]
T. +92-91-9217643, +92-91-9219571-5
T. +92- 42-99263092-96