The Government of Gilgit Baltistan has introduced an award program specifically for 9th-grade girls. Gilgit Baltistan Government Scholarship For Female Students 2024 is announced now. The main objective of this program is to ensure that these students receive the necessary support and resources to promote girls’ education at the secondary and higher secondary levels. In inaccessible areas, girls often lack access to fundamental educational needs, particularly in secondary and upper-secondary schools.
The second reason for implementing this program is the shortage of female human resources in District Diamer, particularly in the field of education. As a result, the program aims to select 25 girls from SSC-I (Secondary School Certificate Part-I) in remote areas and provide them with facilities to continue their education in SSC (Secondary School Certificate) or HSSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate) despite the unavailability of educational resources in the adjacent valleys.
Gilgit Baltistan Government Scholarship For Female Students 2024
- Female students are qualified for scholarships if they are residents for a long time in the hard regions of District Diamer in which no access to SSC and HSSC-level education is provided.
- Female students who are currently taking SSC-I at the same Government Educational Institution across GB can apply for admission and the application form has to be approved by the head of the institution.
- The project will take in 25 girls from SSC-I’s 1st Year.
- GB government will fund every girl who is nominated/selected by providing an annual scholarship of 8000$ per month.
- Students who are selected will continue their education until the completion of FA/F.Sc.
- A minimum of 85% attendance is required in the institutions of higher learning where they have been admitted.
- The surety bond will be obtained from the guardians and parents to allow them to continue their education and serve the GB Govt. within their immediate vicinity for a period of 03 years following the completion of their schooling if they are required or appointed.
- The final decision will be based on the combination of the income that is the least and academic performance, and the test or interview.
How to apply to the GB Girls Scholarship program
- Applications, along with the required documents must be received by the person listed below within 5 days from the date of publication in this advertisement.
- Application Form (available in DDE Office Diamer, Chiles)
- ID card holders.
- Parents’ Domicile.
- Admission certificate that shows students are admitted.
- Surety Bond (gt Rs. 10 ) must be certified by an I” Class Magistrate Santiago
- Four passport-size photographs.