CSS refers to Central Superior Service. The CSS exam helps the applicant be able to get a job in the government. Eligibility Criteria for CSS Exam 2023 in Pakistan for all applicants who want to take part in CSS Exam 2023. For all those who are interested in applying for CSS competitive Exams, these eligibility criterion are listed below in accordance with the most current rules and guidelines and are derived from the Federal Public Service Commission FPSC which is the authority responsible for conducting the CSS exams each year for candidates.
The rules and regulations are updated every year, a little and it is crucial that all applicants keep up-to-date with the most recent updates and regulations if they are looking to score high scores in the competitive examinations. If you’re not in the loop, it’s almost impossible to be successful in the exam. The CSS tests are taken from the hopeful candidates each year, so here are the full eligibility requirements for students who are interested in taking the CSS exams.
The CSS examination in Pakistan is administered through the Federal Public Service Commission to find qualified candidates for services of the Federal Government. This is also considered to be a competition exam. Many people are eager to get this exam because it can be a crucial move toward a better future.
CSS Exam 2023 Complete Guide for Beginners for CSS 2023
CSS Exam 2023 CSS written exam in Pakistan
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is the body that conducts Central Superior Services (CSS) Emotional Examinations (CE) in February every year to recruit to BS-17 positions within the 12 professional services/groups that fall under the Federal Government. Candidates will be then selected to take the Medical, Psychology, and Viva-voce tests in writing. Students should ensure that they comprehend the conditions of the CSS exam in relation to the age requirement of CSS and the level of students needed from qualified applicants.
- Pakistan Administrative Services
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
- Commerce and Trade Services
- Customs and Excise Services
- Office Management Group
- Income Tax Group
- Information Group
- Military Lands and Cantonments Groups
- Postal Services Group
- Railways Group
CSS written test in the 23 cities in Pakistan:
To pass the CSS students, they must be able to demonstrate a second Class or Grade B Bachelor’s Degree from any of the faculties in Pakistani universities or an equivalent degree from an international university that is recognized through the Higher Education Commission. The other requirement that is stated on the day sheet for the CSS exam is that CSS test is applicants appearing for the test should be residents of Pakistan.
The compulsory CSS subjects carry 600 marks. The pamphlets are 100 marks each, with 200 marks per area. Other items will be accompanied by the form of a leaflet. Candidates who fail to appear in one of the subjects that are compulsory cannot take part in the remainder of the exam questions. In the case of optional subjects, applicants are required to select subjects that are worth at least 600 marks. Karachi
- D. G. Khan
- D. I. Khan
Age Limit For CSS Exams 2023
According to the eligibility criteria for the combined examination, The CSC Age Limit for 2023 for candidates ranges between 21-30 Years and an age relaxation of 2 years is granted to candidates who are government employees or armed forces personnel and who are part of the tribal regions of Balochistan and Peshawar.
Age Relaxation For CSS 2023
Two years of age relaxation is provided to the Federal Public Service Commission to those who are candidates for government employees, personnel of the armed forces, and candidates from Tribal regions that include Balochistan as well as KPK.
Education Requirement For CSS Exams 2023
- Candidates who wish to take the CSS Competitive examinations must have an undergraduate degree from any of the faculties at the HEC-recognized University of Pakistan or an education equivalent to the degree if they have graduated from the course at the Foreign University.
- Candidates must be in the Second Division of the Bachelor’s Program
- If candidates aren’t qualified to pass the 2nd Division, the only way can be eligible for the CSS tests is to ensure that the 2nd grade has to be included in the master’s program. then they can apply for CSS.
- The final decision regarding the equivalence of the degree is taken by an international University the degree that is comparable and which is not in the control of the commission.
Nationality and Regional Quota for CSS Exams 2023
- All candidates seeking to sit for the CSS Exams must have citizenship in Pakistan or have state citizenship from Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- All seats allotted on the predetermined provincial or regional quotas will be determined and derived on the basis of the domicile certificate of the candidate.
- Candidates who have to register under the Pakistan Citizenship act must have to provide proof of their passport.
- Candidates who aren’t already registered in the Pakistan Citizenship Act yet but have applied for the approval of this law must submit proof and provide proof along with an application form.
- Candidates in the state of Azad Jammu and Kashmir be able to submit an application form that has been given through the Kashmir Affairs Division in support of their claim.
- Candidates from the Azad J&K region are considered to be eligible and must be required to provide the permanent and domicile certificate, which is also given through the Kashmir Affairs Division of the state, otherwise, the application is not accepted in any manner.
- The domicile submitted by the candidates cannot be altered or substituted with the district or city domiciles when it is approved as a valid choice by the commission.
- The candidates who get married to a person who is not a resident of Pakistan are not able to take part in the CSS examinations.
- All candidates with dual nationality should quit their foreign nationals and notify the authorities of Pakistan prior to joining the academy of civil services. I hope you can get enough information to note the eligibility criteria for CSS Exam 2023 In Pakistan here on this page.
CSS Jobs and departments
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) conducts the Central Superior Services (CSS) competitive tests (CE) every year in February, for hiring to positions in BS-17 within the twelve occupational groups or services under Federal Government:
Eligibility Criteria for CSS in Pakistan
- The CSS eligibility criteria are the following:
- The candidate is required to be a Pakistani citizen. Pakistan
- The candidate must hold at a minimum a bachelor’s level qualification or more
- The candidate must hold a 2nd division bachelor’s degree or at the very least two divisions in master’s or higher degrees.
- The age limit of the applicant on the date they last take the examinations is between 21 and 30 years.
- Candidates who are Govt employees or are a part of the region of Ex-FATA get two years of extra time at the upper limit of age. Therefore, they are eligible to apply until at least 32.
- The candidate should not fail the three times on the exam prior to.
CSS Exams: Complete the procedure
CSS tests follow the procedure and plan of action:
1. Preliminary Test
The test is conducted to select the candidates to take the written exam. Candidates are invited to apply for this test by releasing an advertisement and notification across all newspapers that are national in Pakistan.
The application process opens for the Preliminary tests every year in August. Candidates need to score 33% marks on the test to be able to pass the written test. The score is applicable to CSS exam papers for the year that follows. The test consists of 200 MCQs with 200 marks. The test’s syllabus comprises Civics, Ethics, and Urdu Grammar.
The minimum requirement for taking the test is at least a 2nd division bachelor’s degree with a minimum age of between 21 and 30 years old. Anyone from Pakistan may apply for the preliminary test.
2. Written Exams
After passing the initial test, candidates who have passed this test will be invited to submit their applications in the writing CSS test. The next step of CSS comprises these steps New applications for exams for writing are made public in the media
Candidates can apply for the written exam online via the FPSC website
- Exam dates and exam centers are sent to the applicants via email or mail.
- The written test is conducted according to the timetable
- The written test is announced
3. The interview
Candidates who pass the written test are given an interview schedule. The interview is conducted, and the candidates are selected. Candidates who are successful in the interview will be displayed on the official FPSC website.
4. Appointment Letters
The final step is when those who have passed both the written exam as well as the interview will be given appointment letters for the post.
How to Apply for CSS Exam Online?
- Submission of an online application is required. If you’re additionally a CSS applicant and you are a CSS applicant, then adhere to the following prerequisites
- Information such as CNIC Number, Banking details The mention of optional subjects as well as professional and educational specifics for the candidate.
- All information should be properly and punctually punched online, as the data provided on an online application cannot be changed later.
- After you have submitted an online request, you’ll receive an email confirmation, that will also include the tracking ID of your CSS application. CSS application.
Documents Required To Submit Along The Hard Copy of Online CSS Application
A hard copy of the online CSS application has to be submitted with the other documents.
- Copy of Educational Certificates
- Bank Receipt of Exam Fee
- Experience Certificates, should they be required
Fee Structure for CSS Examination Declared By FPSC
Exam Application Fee: PKR 2,200
Paper Rechecking Fee: PKR 500