QAED Punjab launched Continues Professional Development (CPD) program in 2007. The CPD program was designed to enhance the teaching and performance of teachers, specifically teachers in primary schools who work in middle and primary elementary schools across Punjab. To accomplish this, in every district in Punjab district, district Training & Support Centers were set up.
An average is 60 clusters of Training and Support Centers (CTSC) were constructed within each DTSC. The cluster is comprised of around 30 schools spread over an area of 16 kilometers.
District teacher educators (DTEs) have been assigned to every cluster (1-5) according to the schools that are associated with it. DTE has been assigned between 10 and 15 schools to make use of for the cluster-level implementation of CPD.
Unfortunately, the CPD Program was abolished on 5th May 2017 by the school education department in Punjab and the procedure was followed for the change of office/officials.check also AIOU Scholarship For Needy Students 2023
- They will DTSC head will return the DTEs under their control and put their services in the hands of the CEOs in charge for any further adjustment or posting to the respective scales i.e PST/EST/SST w.e.f 5 May 2027.
- The CEOs involved will modify DTEs to fill vacant positions in their Pay levels i.e PST/EST/SST w.e.f 5 May 2027.
- The DTSC directors will put their services for all Data entry operators, Junior Clerks, Drivers, and Naib Qasid to the use of CEOs to be posted or adjusted within their respective pay scales.
- The CEOs will make adjustments to their pay scales for DATA entry Operators Junior Clerks Drivers, and Naib Qasid (Who were employed under the defunct CPD program) to their pay scales within their district at the post that is vacant.
Following the adjustments of all officers/officials, The CPD program was transferred to the Assistant Education Officers(AEOs) who were instructed to monitor the classroom twice a month. The goal of observations in the classroom will be to monitor teachers’ in their teaching and to give feedback to assist them in improving their teaching.
According to their ToRs, AEOs are required to make at least two classroom observations every month in each school. The objective is to establish the cycle of data gathering (observation) as well as action and evaluation, which is led by AEOs working in conjunction with the teachers and students within their marks.
The tool for observing classrooms (COT) is created to gather data on 11 teachers’ teaching practices.
- Begin by meeting with the Headteacher (5-10 minutes)
- Learn about the lesson you’ll observe (5 minutes)
- Take note of the lesson
- Fill out the form for observation (10 minutes)
- Discussion of the class with your instructor (20 minutes)
- Fill out this application (10 minutes)
- Upload your data into this app (10 minutes)
The AEOs visit elementary and middle schools for the observation of the Primary Teachers (PSTs). Teachers (PSTs). The school education department has issued a statement regarding ” Broadening the Scope of the Continues Professional Development CP program 2023 to the High and Higher Secondary Schools Having Primar Portion”.
In this respect assistant education officers (AEOs) will visit the primary part of secondary and high schools to conduct observation of classrooms using the COT, Classroom Instrument for Observation (COT), and also to involve educators in Teachers Forum Meetings (TFM).
The chief executive officers of Punjab are urged to ask to include high and secondary schools that have primary components in Marakaz according to gender.
محکمہ سکول ایجوکیشن ڈیپارٹمنٹ پنجاب نے پرائمری حصہ رکھنے والے ہائی اور ہائر سیکنڈری سکولوں کے لیے سی پی ڈی کے دائرہ کار کو وسیع کرنے کے سلسلے میں ایک نوٹیفکیشن جاری کیا ہے۔
اس سلسلے میں تمام اسسٹنٹ ایجوکیشن آفیسرز اب ہائی اور ہائر سیکنڈری اسکولوں کے پرائمری حصے کا دورہ کریں گے اور اس میں پڑھانے والے پرائمری سکول ٹیچرز کی کلاس روم آبزرویشن ٹول کے ذریعے کلاس روم کا مشاہدہ کریں گے اور ان اساتذہ کو ٹیچر فورم میٹنگز میں بھی شامل کریں گے۔
یاد رہے کہ اسسٹنٹ ایجوکیشن آفیسرز آج سے پہلے صرف پرائمری اور مڈل سکولوں میں پڑھانے والے پرائمری سکول ٹیچرز کا مشاہدہ کرتے اور ماہانہ ٹیچر فورم میٹینگ میں ان اساتذہ کو بلاتے تھے۔
پنجاب کے تمام چیف ایگزیکٹو افسران کو ہدایات جاری کر دی گئی ہیں ہائی اور ہائر سیکنڈری سکولوں میں شامل پرائمری پورشن کی تمام تفصیلات سافٹ اور ہارڈ فارم میں جلد از جلد شئیر کریں۔