Cadet College Pishin Balochistan admissions 2023 are available for the 7th, 8th 9th, and 10th grades and applicants need to fill out the admission forms and, after filling them out, submit them to the admissions office by the deadline to submit application forms. In this post, we will provide the complete admission information including admission requirements as well as eligibility requirements, ways to apply, and the details for entry tests as per the officials of the Cadet college Pishin Balochistan.
Therefore, you should take a look at this article and check if you’re eligible for admission or if you are not in violation of the rules as all students must pass six class exams by the end of March 2023, or the student’s age as of 31st March 2023 is between 11 and thirteen years of age.
Cadet College Pishin Admissions 2023 includes the admission form as well as eligibility requirements and the last date to submit the admission form. Candidates of All provinces are Eligible to apply for admission to special quota seats.
Cadet College Pishin Balochistan Admissions 2023 Download Form Below
Cadet College Pishin Balochistan Admissions 2023 Advertisement
Cadet College Pishin Balochistan Admissions 2023 Last Date
They have also announced the final date to be admitted, which is December 2022. In addition, if they extend the date of admission, we will inform the audience.
Eligibility criteria for Cadet College Pishin Admission
- Students who have completed class 6 annual examinations from any school recognized by the government until March 2022.
- A student must not be lower than 11 years, and no more than 13 years old at the date of the application, there is no age relaxation allowed, not even for a day more than the specified date
Admission is granted only upon the passing of the entry test and interview of every student. Tests for entry will be taken from the curriculum students have studied up to class six. The four primary subjects of the test include mathematics, English, General Science, and Urdu. Entry Tests will be carried out by NTS. National Testing Service NTS.
The test for entry is designed around English Urdu medium MCQs type questions. In addition, the entry test date and information will be communicated via an NTS rolls number slip, which will be given to the student’s residence and mailing address.
No. of Seats
Balochistan: 32 Seats District Wise
- Punjab: 1
- Sindh: 1
- KPK: 1
- Quota Division 10 Percent quotas are set
The preference is given to those who have retired or martyr’s children
Prospectus and Form For Admission
College prospectus and admission forms are available at the following branches for the amount of Rs. 500/-
Cadet college Pishin Admin / Registration Branch.
By Post via Post. 600/-
Salam Stationery Shera-e-Iqbal Quetta.
Bank Islami Jinnah Road, Quetta.
Bank Islami Pishin
Ahmed Stationery Bacha Khan Road, Pishin.
The students who are eligible need to get the college prospectus as well as an admissions application form from the admissions office or at the
- Cadet College Pishin By Hand priced at 500/- Rs. 500/-
- Cadet College Pishin By Post in Rs. 600/-
- Bank Islamic Main Bazar Pishin
- NIB Bank MA Jinnah Road Quota
Once you have received the admission form, you must fill out the form. You must include a bank draft of Rs. 1500or more (admission process and fee for the test) as the fee for registration. Include 6 passport-sized photographs of the child, their result card from the class six or earlier course or hope certificates, a photocopy of the local residence photocopy for the father, and the student’s B form (birth certificates are not permitted) 2 copies of the father’s CNIC
Then, ensure that your application form has been filled in and that all of the required documents are included with the form. Then submit it again to the same college for cadets Pishin admissions office by 31 December.
Medical Exam and Interview
The candidates who pass the written test will be able to take part in an interview and medical exam.
The interview board is established through the Chief Cadet College Pishin
The Medical Officer of the College performs the medical examination in accordance with the medical standards.
Change of Address/ Phone
Any change in address or phone numbers, if there are they exist, must be reported to the college in a timely manner:
- The fee per Annam is the number of Rs. 50000/– (This is payable in two installments in the months of March and August each year at Rs. 25,000/- per installment). The Sam-in-Man cadets will be paid between January and July. It covers:
- Fee Information (Rs.50 1 000/for each annual)
- The cost of messing up, tuition fees Text Books, Bedding, Medical, and Stationary Charges
- Educational Tours, Fees for SSC, and HSSC exams, and registrations
- Misc. Charges (Hostel Barbar, Services, and Laundry)
- Electricity Transportation, Electricity Sports and Hobbies, and Registration Fee
- Pishin City East Surkhab Road Pishin Balochistan
- [email protected]
- 0826 421251 / 0826-421253