Balochistan Special Support Program Scholarship 2023 is announced. District Committee Jaffarabad announces the awarding of scholarships for poor students through the special support program of the Government of Balochistan. The Government of Balochistan has released funds of PKR 1,250,000/- to district Jaffarabad to provide scholarships as well as medical expenses for the needy and in need, as well as financial aid for widows. The funds will be disbursed for these reasons by the local committee.
Applications are due to the office of the deputy commissioner before January 5, 2023. Students who are in the university or college and cannot pay for their expenses, including costs for tuition and fees for hostels are eligible to apply for the award. The children of government employees (federal and provincial) are not eligible for the scholarship.
Poor and orphan students will be considered first. Orphans must present an official death certificate from NADRA along with their application. The application is submitted in accordance with the prescribed form. The application must be signed by the director of the institute as well as the District Education Officer.
Candidates are required to include the original copy of their National Identity Card, local certificate, and educational certificate as well as two passport-sized photos when filling out the application. The application form is available at the department of deputy commissioner.
Balochistan Special Support Program Scholarship Details Below
Balochistan Special Support Program Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
Students who are attending the university or college and are not able to pay for their education expenses such as admission fees, admissions, or tuition fees can apply for the above-mentioned program.
Requirements & Procedure
- The application can be submitted in the format provided. The district education officer as well as the director of the institute have to certify the application.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s national identification card, a certificate from the local authority transcripts from the university, and two passport-sized images should be attached to the application.
- Children employed by Provincial, Federal and Local Governments will not be able to submit applications for the above-mentioned program.
- The death certificate issued by NADRA must be included in the application for orphaned children.
- The application form can be downloaded at the office of the deputy commissioner.
Priority will be given to orphans and children who are in poverty.
Criteria for Medical Treatment
Who is Eligible?
Patients who aren’t in a position to receive their treatment or whose treatment isn’t feasible within the Jafarabad district are eligible to apply for this program.
Requirements & Procedures
- A copy of the identification card, a copy of all medical records, and two passport-sized photographs must be included on the application form.
- The applicant is required to be present before a panel set to be overseen by the District Health Official Jafarabad and have their medical certificates confirmed.
Priority will be given to sufferers suffering from infectious disease such as cancer, liver, or hepatitis.
The deadline to submit the application is January 5, 2023.