Did you have any idea? That the AFNS Online registration 2022 procedure has started. More detailed instructions are provided in this post ranging from AFNS cost up to applying for AFNS online. Female understudies may join Pakistan Army as commission officials. They can be a part of the Permanent Regular Commission (PRC) or Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC). Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS Online Registration 2022 begins on June 19, 2022.It is possible to apply until July 20, 2022.
The nursing profession is a very demanding career for females in Pak Army. It requires a particular person determined to devote their lives to helping people. If you’re interested in nursing and would like to improve the lives of others, then AFNS nursing in the service of the armed forces may be the ideal option to make. Here is the AFNS Application procedure. This is a step-by-step procedure regarding the registration of candidates and the closing date of registration for 2022.
AFNS Online Registration 2022 Complete Procedure Given below
Candidates can sign up on the site www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. To register, AFNS online, open your browser and navigate to this Pakistan Army website of recruitment. For fresh candidates. The first step is entering your CNIC and choosing your profession, such as medical assistant, nursing assistant, or Commissioned officer. After that, provide all educational and background information that is listed there.
The date, as well as the time for the test, will be notified on the email address of the candidate. Candidates will be informed at the time and date provided for tests on their computerise roll number slips. The date and time, once announce, cannot be altered. Candidates are also required to bring with them the documents as mention below. They will also pay the prospectus fees on the day of the examination. Candidates must have basic computer proficiency. AFNS Dates for registration begin on June 20, 2022. The last day of registration is July 19, 2022.
AFNS Online Registration 2022 Last Date
The department has set the last date for the submission of applications. It is set for July 19, 2022. Following the date, no applications will be considered by the administration. However, those who believe that the deadline will be extended are incorrect.
The registration process will start on June 19, 2022, and end at the end of June 2022. Only females are eligible to be admitted to the Pak Army nursing service. Following the completion of the course, the rank of lieutenant was conferred.
AFNS Nursing Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
• All candidates seeking the AFNS must pass the matric test
• Candidates seeking a BSc in Nursing (Women) could be required to pass the FSc pre-medical exam with a minimum of 50% pass marks in the annual exam.
• Candidates who completed the Intermediate part 2 examination but are waiting for their results can apply, but only with the help of the hope certificate, which has been issued by the educational institute that was last attended.
• Candidates applying for the position may be married, unmarried, or widowed.
• Only candidates who are from Pakistan and the AJK are qualified to join an enlistment in the Pakistan Army.
Documents Required For AFNS
To join the Pak Army in Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2022, It is necessary to have original photocopies of these documents:
• Educational Certificate/Degree
• Domicile (Attested)
• NoC is required for those already working in the Government Sector
• (x3) Passport size photos (Front/Back)
• National Identity Card (CNIC) (New)
• A postal order for Rs. 100/- was sent to the Director of General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi of the Pakistan Army
AFNS ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- This registration procedure is entirely online. The deadline for AFNS registration is July 20. This is the step-by-step guide to the procedure for filling out AFNS online registration forms.
- The forms for registration are accessible on the official site of the nursing services of the armed forces. Students can download the registration form as soft copies.
- After filling out the forms, the forms should be upload online. Printing out the forms via post is no longer acceptable.
- To fill out the form, you must provide the most basic details of the applicant. The biodata must be accurate since you will be submitting your form just once. Be sure to fill in all the information correctly.
- The documents should be submitted in PDF format and the form before the submission. The application requires the sheet of results from your enrollment and f.sc test.
- Candidates also require the no-objection certificate (no objections certificate) and a passport-sized image uploaded. It is also necessary to provide the address for the completion of the document.
- For the registration fee, the postal order of 100 PKR has to be placed on behalf of the Director-General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi.
- The slip that is provided is annexed to the uploaded form.
- After registration, following the registration, the student will be required to pass the initial test. This test is an oral intelligence test and a personality test.
- The test will be conducted in your local Center for recruitment.
- You must specify the center when applying to take the test.
- The date for the test will be announce when you submit the online application. You will receive an exam number slip following your submission.
- The time and date of the test will be The slip mentions this on the back.
Below are some of the physical measurements need to be accepted into AFNS.
• Minimum Height: 5 Feet
• The weight of a person is as per body mass index BMI
The official military selection and recruiting centers are listed on the admission forms. It is essential to choose the one closest to your residence. On the day of the test, you must bring all the documents you have included in the application form. In addition, you need to pay the prospectus fee to the test center to complete the registration procedure.
Once all the formalities for admission have been completed, the first screening test will be conducted in the following Army Selection and Recruitment Centers. Army Selection and Recruitment Centers are located in Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Gilgit, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, and Muzaffarabad.
AFSN Initial Test Preparation
It is possible to prepare yourself for the AFNS exam by studying the following subjects:
|Unit and Measurement||The Atomic Structure||Ecology and Ecosystems||Blanks|
|Modern Physics||Compounds in the Environment||Human Disorders||Grammar|
|Electricity and Magnetism||Organic Chemistry||Origin and Evolution of Life||Active and passive voice|
|Light and Sound||Essential Concepts of
|Reproduction in Plant and Animals Genetic Basis of Inheritance||Correct use of Tenses|
|Vibrations and Waves||The Periodic Table||Plant Physiology||Idioms and Phrases|
|Heat Transfer||Elements and Compounds||Animal Physiology||Analogy|
|Mechanics||The Gas Law||Cell Structure and Function||Spelling|
|Mixtures||Living and Non-Living||Vocabulary|
|States of Matter||Propositions|
|Solutions, and Solubility||Antonyms|
Verbal & Non-Verbal (Portion)
• Antonyms (ENG)
• Idioms/Phrases (ENG)
• Narration/Voice (ENG)
• Preposition (ENG)
• Synonyms (ENG)
• Non verbal
For preparation for the academic test, you should study the FSC courses. Additionally, you could also buy an AFNS test guide from Dogar publishers.
What’s the AFNS cost of registration?
The AFNS registration cost is just Rs. 100. There is no need to cover any other services.
How do I apply to be considered for AFNS?
It is necessary to apply for AFNS online via the Join Pakistan Army portal, which is described in the article.
What is AFNS?
AFNS is the acronym for Armed Forces Nursing Service in Pakistan. AFNS nurses are accountable for providing direct medical care to military personnel as well as their families across the globe.
Still, do you require assistance? Post your questions in the comment section. We reply to all comments promptly. We are always happy to assist you.