Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals Jobs Important Dates 2021
|Industry/Company||Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals ETEA|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 25000-50000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Intermediate , Masters , Matric , MBBS|
Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals Jobs Total Vacancies
Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years of relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase, or decrease vacancies at any time.
Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters.
Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals Jobs Online Apply
- The applicant can apply online on the below application form.
- The last date for submission of an application is 20 January 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals has announced the latest jobs mention above through Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA. The eligible candidates apply online as the application form is given below.
- Announced date: 01 January 2021
- Last Date: 20 January 2021
- Test Date: Updated Soon.
Saidu Group of Teaching Hospitals Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 20/01/2021