|Industry/Company||Punjab Police Punjab Police|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 20000-30000|
|City||Bhakkar, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffar Garh, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Punjab|
- Age Limit is 18 to to 25 according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
- Height, Chest, Education, Domicile is same as mentioned above.
- Age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 22 years or less and retirement duration should not exceed 2 years.
- Track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
- Height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matriculation or equivalent degree with 50% Marks.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile holders of any District of Punjab and CNIC are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by a Male candidate in 7 Minutes and in Female candidates have to run in 10.
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Intermediate.
- Application forms can be obtained and submitted at the relevant district Police Lines on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Application forms can be obtained from October 12 to October 26, 2020.
- The last date for submission of application is June 26th October, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Latest Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 for male female numerous seats in Punjab have been announced on which each candidate should apply before last date as 26-10-2020 accordingly.We are providing on this website Police Constable Jobs 2020 Application Form Latest Advertisement in PDF format over here. Moreover, Punjab Police Constable jobs 2020 Application form can also available from the police line of your concerned DPO Police Line office as well.The Punjab Police Department is looking to recruit 10,000 Constables / Lady Constables in different districts of Punjab such as Lahore, Rawalpindi, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Faisalabad, Chiniot, Jhang, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, DG Khan, Rajanpur, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, Sahiwal, Kasur, Mianwali.
Candidates (male/female) must apply Punjab Police Jobs and Application Form is available from by holding valid domicile of any District of Punjab. vacant posts of Constable (BPS-07) and Lady Constable (BPS-07) have been mentioned on this website in detail as well. It is apprised also that both civilians and retired army officers are eligible to apply for the said posts, but the Punjab Police has also set a separate quota for the Family Claim Basis and eligible candidates under the above-mentioned quota can also apply along with pension book, retirement order and etc.
Last Date of Application Form Submission is 26/10/2020