Punjab Police Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||Punjab Police Punjab Police|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 22000-30000|
|Qualifications||FSC , Matric , Middle|
Punjab Police Jobs Total Vacancies
Punjab Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to 25 according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase, or decrease vacancies at any time.
- Height, Chest, Education, Domicile is the same as mentioned above.
- The age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 22 years or less and retirement duration should not exceed 2 years.
- The track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running a test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
- The height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- The height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matriculation or equivalent degree with 50% Marks.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile holders of any District of Punjab and CNIC are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by a Male candidate in 7 Minutes and in Females candidates have to run in 10.
Punjab Police Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required FA/FSc, Matric.
Punjab Police Jobs Online Apply
- Application forms can be obtained and submitted at the relevant district Police Lines on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Application forms can be obtained from December 15 2020 to January 03, 2022.
- The last date for submission of application is June January 03, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Punjab Police has announced the Wireless Operator, Constable, and Lady Constable Jobs 2022. They call the candidates to apply. The applicants download the application form, fill it, and submit it before the closing date.
- Announced date: 15 December 2020
- Last Date: 03 January 2022
- Test Date: Updated Soon
Punjab Police Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 03/01/2021