PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||PO Box 3104 Islamabad Public Sector Organization|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 45,000|
|Newspaper||Nawa i Waqt|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters , Matric|
PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs Total Vacancies
PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Inter and Bachelor.
PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs Online Apply
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach PO Box 3104
- The last date for submission of application is 14 Nov 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs 2023 has been announced today in the newspaper .The education required for these vacancies is Matric, Inter and Bachelor .The closing date of these vacancies is 14 Nov 2023 .The candidates who can meet the required eligibility criteria they should send the application to the address which is given on the advertisement paper .You can check the eligibility criteria and advertisement paper of these PO Box 3104 vacancies in 2023.
PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs 2023
PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs 2023 Application Form Download Online. The Public Sector Organization invites applications to be inducted into the following positions (Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), and Librarian (BPS-11), Photographer (BPS-11), UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-11) and Driver (BPS-04), Dispatch Rider (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01) Chowkidar (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01)). The appointment of these posts will be made on a temporary/contractual basis, which will likely last for an indefinite amount of time.
Candidates from all over Pakistan meeting the criteria are eligible to apply for the latest Public Sector Jobs in Islamabad and if we talk about the qualification/experience, then for Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle with relevant skills and experience in the relevant field holders are eligible to apply for the above Latest Government Jobs in Islamabad.
Latest Vacancies for PO Box 3104
The minimum age for all positions must be between 25 and 28 years—Federal Govt Department Job Openings 2023, PO Box 3104 Islamabad The latest advertisement. The Express Newspaper published the job announcement on 30 October 2023. Federal Government Organization FGO requires the services of applicants regularly.
How to Apply for Vacancies in PO Box 3104 in 2023
- Applications, along with a detailed CV, and attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience, must reach the following address given below.
- Applications that are completed or submitted after the due date are not accepted.
- The name of the position requested with the Serial No. It must be written on the upper right edge of your envelope.
- Candidates who are employed by Govt. and Semi-Government. Organizations need to apply through the appropriate channels.
- If anyone wants to be considered for more than one job and make an additional application.
PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs 2023 in Federal Government
PO Box 3104 Islamabad Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 14/11/2022