District and Session Court Jobs Important Dates 2021
|Industry/Company||District and Session Court District and Session Court|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 18000-35000|
|Newspaper||Nawa i Waqt|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , FSC , Matric , Middle|
District and Session Court Jobs Total Vacancies
District and Session Court Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to 40 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
District and Session Court Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required rimary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors.
District and Session Court Jobs Online Apply
- The applications along with relevant documents should reach Chowk Katchery Office of District & Sessions Judge, Multan 66000, [email protected] .
- The last date for submission of the application is 10 February 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
District and Session Court Multan Jobs 2021 has been announced. The candidates read the terms and conditions below and apply according to the department policies
- Announced date: 20 January 2021
- Last Date: 10 February 2021
- Test Date: Updated Soon
District and Session Court Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 10/02/2021