Directorate of Technical Education Balochistan Jobs 2021
Posted Date :
January 22, 2021
Job Type :
Directorate of Technical Education Balochistan House No A-1 Near BRSP Office Gulshan-e-Janan Street Sariab Road Quetta, 87300, Pakistan
||Directorate of Technical Education Education
||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :
||Bachelors , Intermediate , Matric
- Assistant Warden (BPS-14)
- Assistant Computer Operators (BPS-12)
- Draftsman (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- Surveyors (BPS-11)
- Shop Instructors (BPS-10)
- Carpenter (BPS-08)
- Cataloguer (BPS-08)
- Shop Assistants (BPS-06)
- Shop Attendants (BPS-05)
- Bus Cleaner (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Sweepers (BPS-01)
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- The candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors.
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach the Directorate of Technical Education Balochistan House No A-1 Near BRSP Office Gulshan-e-Janan Street Sariab Road Quetta. 87300.
- The last date for submission of the application is 05 February 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Directorate of Technical Education Balochistan Jobs 2021 has been announced. The candidates read the terms and conditions below and apply according to the department policies
- Announced date: 21 January 2021
- Last Date: 05 February 2021
- Test Date: Updated Soon
Last Date of Application Form Submission is 05/02/2021
[jetpack_subscription_form title="Get Jobs on Email" subscribe_button="Subscribe"]