Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Cantonment Board Bahawalpur|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 50,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs Total Vacancies
Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor and Master.
Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through https://careers.mlc.gov.pk/
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement is displayed in Jhang Newspaper today. The last date to apply for jobs is 6 Nov 2023. Qualification required for these vacancies is an MA, MSC, BS, BSC, and ICS from an approved University. Females can only be eligible for these positions by the cantonment board. The applicant who meets the required eligibility criteria can apply online through www.career.mlc.gov.pk official website.
Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs 2023
Cantonment Board Bahawalpur, a government department dedicated to the development of the Bahawalpur district, is currently announcing various job opportunities exclusively for the residents of Bahawalpur. The vibrant city of Bahawalpur, located in the heart of Punjab, Pakistan, presents an enticing range of job vacancies through the Cantonment Board. If you are seeking a fulfilling career journey, this is your chance to explore the available positions, required qualifications, benefits, and the application process for these highly sought-after jobs.
Cantonment Board Females Teachers Jobs 2023
By joining the Cantonment Board, you will have the opportunity to earn a handsome salary package along with other facilities in accordance with the board’s policy. To ensure that you have the best chance of being considered, the Cantonment Board offers an online application process, allowing you to upload your CV and other necessary documents. This will enable your qualifications and expertise to shine through. Currently, the Bahawalpur Cantonment Board is specifically looking to hire female teachers. Openings are available for teachers specializing in math, chemistry, biology, and humanities, as well as computer teachers, librarians, and lab assistants. When attending the interview, applicants are required to bring their original documents.
How to Submit Online Application Form for Cantonment Board Jobs 2023?
To apply online for Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the website www.career.mlc.gov.pk OR Apply Online
- Look for the latest advertisement for Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs 2023.
- Check if you meet the criteria for the job.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Submit the application form online.
Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 06/11/2023