The admission notice is issued through the University of Turbat Balochistan for undergraduate and graduate programs. Candidates are requested to apply with 45% or more points of 2.00/4.00 CGPA in the last degree from any institution recognized by HEC. According to the admission guidelines, the admission merit will be determined. Prospectus and Application Forms for Admission are available, The form can be handed in at the admissions office at any time during office hours. (09:00 a.m. until 02. p.m). To find online information on the University of Turbat UOT Admission 2023 Deadline, online application form, and additional details.
University of Turbat Balochistan Admission 2023 Entry Test
University of Turbat Balochistan Admission 2023 UOT Programs Offered
BS, MSc., M.Phil
- Computer Science
BSCS, MCS, BSIT
- Balochi Language and Culture
M.A, BS, M.Phil
LL.B (3 Yrs), LL.B (5 Yrs)
- Management Sciences
- Natural and Basic Science
BS Biotech., BS Biochem., BS Botany
- Political Sciences
UOT Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be eligible for a Bachelor’s program candidates must have completed Inter with at least 2nd Division.
- Candidate must have earned at minimum 40% scores (or 2.00/4.00 CGPA in the Bachelor or equivalent degree.
- Admission is granted only to those who pass the aptitude test conducted by the university.
- 50% of the marks on the entry test count as passing scores.
- A Law Admissions Test is required to be able to apply for admission to LL.B.
- Candidates waiting to hear their results may apply for the position by submitting their “Hope Certificate”.
UOT Merit Criteria
Admission to Bachelor’s degree
- Matriculation Marks: 20%
- Intermediate Marks: 30%
- Aptitude Test Marks: 50%
For Admission to Master’s
- Intermediate Marks: 20%
- Bachelor’s Marks: 30%
- Aptitude Test Marks: 50%
|Last Date for Form Submission:||Update Soon|
|Entry Test, Interview:||The details will be revealed later.|
|Commencement of Classes:||The details will be revealed later.|
UOT Applying Procedure for Admission
- Prospectus and application forms may be obtained from the administrative section of the university, Apart from that, admission forms can be gotten at the HBL principal branches in Turbat, and Gwadar.
- Candidates are able to download the application form online at
- The admission form must be filled out and returned by the end of the month.
- Applications that are incomplete or late are not processed.
- Admission form
UOT Entry Test Result, Merit List:
Following the close of admissions, a test for entrance will be administered. This test is the basis for admission to the university. Candidates must pass the test if they are interested in admission to the institution. The test has 50% of the admissions. That’s why candidates should prepare thoroughly for the test. After passing the exam, you’ll be able to check the score and merit list. Also, Click PAF College Lower Topa Result 2023