Postgraduate admissions to government institutes have been announced for the session 2022. The Sheikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute announced the admission of various FCPS Part II disciplines and other disciplines. Doctors have a lot of experience and want to be admitted for further education. This institute is open to all students. Shaikh Zayed Medical Institute was established in 1986 and is one of Pakistan’s most well-known health institutes. The institute’s main goal is to offer students quality, competitive, and innovative medical education to improve their knowledge, skills, and attitude. It is eager to achieve international recognition and has highly skilled and talented teachers. It meets all the basic needs of students and assists them in developing and enhancing their academic and professional skills.
Shaikh Zayed Medical Institute Lahore Admissions 2022 Detail Given below
This institute has announced the admission of MCPS and MS disciplines for this session. Students interested in this type of admission should bring all documents and go to university.
Some students believe that this university advertised an admission test, but it only announced admission for MBBS. This university does NOT offer admission tests for FCPS or other specialization courses.
Shaikh Zayed Medical Institute Lahore Admissions 2022 How to Apply Online
The Sheikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute/ Hospital, Lahore,
Medical Institute Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have MBBS/or an equivalent degree registered by PM&DC/PMC.
- iii Permanent valid registration with PM&DC
- Those candidates holding domicile Of Punjab. have passed the JCAL and SZABMU postgraduate levels.
- Those who have passed the Entrance Test in the past three years are eligible for MS & MD.
- Candidates from Punjab province have passed the regional Level-Ill Entrance Exam
Those who have held the title for more than three years are eligible to apply for MS4 LEVEL-IV QUALIFICATION 2ND QUALIFICATION
- MS (LIVER TRANSPLANT SURGERY)
- FCPS (GASTROENTEROLOGY)
- MS (LIVER TRANSPLANT SURGERY)
- The basic criteria for Level-Ill Training Disciplines.
- Must have (Level-Ill FCPS. MD & MS) degree accordingly.
Shaikh Zayed Medical Institute REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- FCPS Part-I is passing certificate/result above-cited CPSP programmers accordingly.
- As such, MS & MD Part I was passing certificate/result above-cited university programmer.
- PM&DC/PMC valid Permanent Registration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Certificate of experience in subject/specialty.
- (MO/Registrar/Demonstrator) from the PMDC/PMC recognized hospital (if any).
- One passport-sized photograph must be attested from the back.
Important Announcements Shaikh Zayed
- Students with a job in any field who want to be admitted in these courses must first obtain a NOC.
- Students who submit incomplete forms and do not complete the application are not eligible to be admitted.
- Students who submit documents and application forms after the due date for this type of student are ineligible.
- These courses require a reference letter or experience letter.
- Students with any previous supply are not eligible to apply.
- Last date to apply for admission: -2022
- Only selected students will be interviewed and admitted.
- Students with no name on the shortlisted list are not responsible for this.
the last date to apply is 25 October 202
The entry test will be held on 11 November 2022
merit list displayed on 26 November 2022
merit lists displayed on 18 December 2022