The upper threshold for admission to LLB Programs is removed. The University of Punjab has issued a notice regarding this. Students of all ages can apply to LLB programs that offer regular admission to the University of Punjab or its affiliated colleges. The announcement reads like this
It is reported that the Vice-Chancellor is taken advantage of the powers conferred upon him by the provisions of Section 15(3) of the University of Punjab, Act 1973, and anticipating the acceptance from the Academic Council/Syndicate, approved the recommendations of the Board or Studies in Law as well as the Board of Faculty of Law in the following manner:
There is no age restriction for applicants interested in admission to the LL.B. 5-Years (Group B) program in the University Law College, Law Departments (Gujranwala and Jhelum Campus) and for admissions into LL.B. Morning programs of 05 years at affiliated colleges of the University beginning with 2022-2023.
Removal Of Upper Age Limit For LLB Admission In Pakistan 2023
Removal Of Upper Age Limit For LLB Admission Notification
LLB Copy Of Notification Destination
A copy of this was forwarded to the following contact to obtain information and take the necessary actions:
- Pro-Chancellor, Minister of Education. Govt. of Punjab. Lahore
- Members of the Syndicate
- Dean Faculty of Law
- Principal University Law College
- Director Genesis!, Punjab University Gujranwala Campus
- Director/Administrator, Punjab University Jhelum Campus
- Director of the affiliated colleges
- Controller of Examinations
- Additional Registrar (Affiliation)
- Additional Registrar (General)
- Director of IT in order to have their name placed on the website
- Assistant Registrar (Statutes)
- Assistant Registrar (Academic Council)
- Admin. officer (Syndicate) in File
- Secretary to the Vice-Chancellor
- Private Secretary to Registrar
PU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2023 Full details
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates should hold a postgraduate or postgraduate diploma at Panjab University or any other University that is recognized to be accredited by the Bar Council of India and Panjab University with at least 45 percent marks.
check also: Punjab University Result 2023 Check BA, BSC, MA MSC
- SC, ST, the Backward category, and the PwD category will receive the benefit of 5% in the form of the minimum marks.
- Candidates who have passed the test can also submit an application for PU LLB 2023 test. The only requirement they have to meet is to get the official certificate from the qualifying test prior to attending the counseling.
The university doesn’t have an age limit for applicants to submit an application to PU LLB 2023. Students from any age group are eligible to be admitted to the university.