Reciprocal Seats Of Sindh Province 2024 In The Universities Of Pakistan details are given Below. The government of Sindh has announced that it will accept reciprocal seats from Sindh province at the universities of Pakistan (AJK).
Students with Sindh Domicile may apply for 114 seats in various universities across the country for students studying in BS programs. 21 seats are available for BSc Engineering programs at UET Lahore and MUST AJK.
Non-engineering programs include Government College University Lahore and the University of the Punjab Lahore. The last date to submit an application is November 28, 2024. We provide all details below for you and an advertisement for this.
Reciprocal Seats Of Sindh Province 2024 In The Universities Of Pakistan Details
Reciprocal Seats Of Sindh Province 2024 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Seats Reserved For Sindh Students
- 22 years is the maximum age limit to be admitted to the University of Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad.
- Students must have domicile and PRC (lam-C) of Sindh province and pass HSC/F.Sc/intermediate examination from Sindh province
- Students who have a residence and PRC (Form C) of Sindh, and have passed intermediate exams in other provinces with reserved seats in Sindh through appropriate channels, are eligible.
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate FA/F.Sc exam in 2020, or 2024 (awaiting their results) are eligible.
- No deduction will be made for applicants who have completed the required qualification within the same academic year. Each year will see a 5% deduction for marks from the previous year.
- The College Education Department website has the application form. Students can download it. hups://college.sindh.gov.pk and Sukker IBA Unevenly website iba-suk.edu.pk
- You can submit completed forms along with photocopies of the documents and attested photocopies by courier or hand on or before November 28, 2022.
- Students will need to complete all formalities required by the institute.
- The entrance test for both Engineering and Non-Engineering will take place at Sindh Government Science College, December 03, 2024. 10. College Education Department reserves all rights to cancel/alter/add the number of seats at any time without prior notice.