Punjab University Private MA MSC Examination 2024 Registration Online is started. The registration Branch has set the deadline for the submission of registration forms for MA/MSc’s annual exams in 2024. Candidates who completed BA BSc exams in 2024 or prior to that time can apply to register. The deadline for applying for registration online is January 31, 2024.
Candidates already accepted by Punjab University do not need to submit a new application. The previous registration number will be valid. Students who have their registration card lost or stolen can obtain a replacement registration card by making a deposit of 100/- PKR in HBL. We provide here each and Every detail Regarding Registration.
Punjab University Private MA MSC Examination 2024 Details Below
About the PU
It was established in Lahore in 1882 The University of Punjab is the largest and oldest institution of higher education in Pakistan. It was the first university to establish a university in the subcontinent in an area that was a Muslim-majority region. It is situated in the historic and vibrant city of Lahore the institution has played a pivotal part in promoting higher education throughout the nation.
The University strives to offer an ideal environment for the advancement of academic pursuits. Due to its highly skilled and internationalized faculty, the pleasant atmosphere, and the low tuition cost it is still the top institution of preference for students. The University has 5 campuses and 19 faculties and 08 Constituent Colleges and 138 centers, departments, and institutes. It also houses 658 colleges affiliated with it. It has 991 full-time/regular, and 300 part-time faculty members who are involved in research and teaching, as well as 49,520 on-campus students.
(29,588 Morning evening, 18,838 Evening as well as 1,094 diploma students). Allama Iqbal Campus was named for the great South Asian thinker and poet-philosopher. Its Indo-Islamic architectural style is home to Colleges of Art and Design, IT, and Pharmacy along with the most storied Oriental College, the first model of the University that was founded in 1870. It is situated on Mall Road in Lahore.
The University also has established its sub-campuses in Gujranwala in addition to Jhelum. The major disciplines on these campuses comprise Business Administration, Commerce, Law as well as Information Technology. The addition of new disciplines is happening slowly in these schools.
Punjab University Private MA MSC Examination 2024 Registration Schedule
Eligibility for MA The MSC private registration for 2024
The candidate must have completed a BA BSc examination in 2024 or earlier. Students who have previously registered for PU do not have to fill out the registration form once more.
Subjects for Private PU MA/MSc Exams
Students are permitted to take part as private candidates in MA/MSc Exams for the following subject areas:
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
Punjab University Private MA MSC Examination 2024 Fees
|December 01 to January 31, 2024
|Rs. 1000/- total will be Rs.6280/-
|February 01 to February 28, 2024
|March 01 to May 15, 2024
Apply online for the Private PU MA MSC Registration
- Candidates can only submit the registration form online at http://registration.pu.edu.pk Candidates are required to read the instruction carefully before filling out the form.
- You can save the information anytime, and then sign into the system again using your CNIC Number to finalize registration.
- Send the printed online registration form along with the necessary documents i.e. Photocopies of CNIC or B-form and NOC Equivalence (if relevant) and the challan application form by the time frame of the due time to register branch.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates previously registered on PU (as private or regular) do not require a new registration
- If you believe that your registration card is lost, you can obtain an additional registration card by making a payment of 100 rupees. 100 at HBL Bank through challan forms
- Anyone who is a regular student and has quit the college but then would like to be admitted as a private student may apply for admission using their former registration number, which is obtained by paying the sum of Rs. 100 to HBL to obtain the duplicate registration card.
- Candidates who have the diploma or other “A” levels degree need to present an IBCC equivalent certification issued by IBCC Islamabad or a NOC note from the appropriate board