The principal goal and objective of the college are to offer the highest quality of education to students in commerce students and produce each year qualified doctors. It is a PMC College affiliated with Allied Hospital and District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital. Candidates who complete their studies at PMC will be able to be admitted to these hospitals for an internship, and pursue their professions in Medical Sciences.
Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad admission 2023 has been announced in the admissions for MBBS and BDS and registrations the final date is December 12, 2023. Furthermore, MBBS Merit List will be issued on the 19th of December, 2023 and the BDS Merit List will be released on the 16th of January 2023. BDS Merit List will be released on January 16th, 2023.
Furthermore, the College is seeking applicants who are motivated by their own shine and who are determined to be a part of the national team as a top doctor. If you’re one of the aforementioned, now is the right time to apply for admission to the 2023 PMC. This Punjab Medical College is founded in 1973. It is situated in Faisalabad, Pakistan, and is listed among the medical schools located in Punjab.
Punjab Medical College Faisalabad Admission 2023 Last Date
Punjab Medical College Faisalabad Admission 2023
To be enrolled at PMC for admission, you’ll need to complete an application form and make sure that you have not made any errors. This article provides how to apply for admission into PMC’s MBBS course at Punjab Medical College. Please contact us with any questions you may have. It’s time to complete your application for admission into Punjab Medical College.
Programs for admission to PMC
Punjab Medical College is offering admission in 2023 for the following courses.
The eligibility criteria for PMC, Faisalabad
Knowing what criteria you must meet is vital. It will prevent you from the expense of wasting money and time on something that you’re not qualified for. Before you submit an application to any college or university be sure to review the eligibility requirements. In this portion of this article, we’ll provide the information you need. The following are the eligibility requirements for PMC, Faisalabad:
- You must be able to score passing scores in intermediate exams or equivalent tests.
- The applicant must score at least 60 percent marks in the Intermediate Pre-medical. If not, you’re not qualified to apply to this college.
- IBCC is required for applicants from abroad. The applicant must be completed their studies in biology, chemistry, and Physics.
- For a candidate, the age of your application should be 17 between 25 and 17 years old.
- If you don’t satisfy these conditions, you are not eligible to be admitted. Therefore, make sure that you’re in the right zone in this.
Documents are required
Documentation is a crucial aspect of the whole procedure. It is impossible to gain admission to the university without the proper documents. The documents must be authentic, too. As we have seen in the previous article in the event that the documents you submit are not authentic, the institution is able to terminate the admission process at any time. It doesn’t matter if only have one or two more years to go. If you’ve given incorrect information, be prepared for the worst consequences.
The following are the required documents you need to submit for your PMC, Faisalabad.
- A photo
- Your B-form or CNIC (You must choose to provide CNIC if you have it. In other cases, attaching B-form would be acceptable)
- The father’s or guardians’ CNIC
- If you’re a Hafiz-e-Quran then you have to present your Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
- There may be a need for a NOC in certain situations for instance if you’re transferring from another institution. However, this is a very rare situation, so don’t think about it.
PMC Admission Procedure
Punjab Medical College is offering admission for 2023 in MBBS in addition to BDS programs. Candidates who are interested in applying must complete the admission process, which is to get the prospectus with the admission application form. take the time to read it thoroughly, then fill it in completely, attach all the necessary documents, and submit it again at the same place before the deadline date that the University