Passing Percentage Of MDCAT 2023 is given here.Nearly 48 percent of students from Sindh failed to pass the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (2022) which was held across the country on 13 November. According to the News, almost 20,152 candidates failed the test administered by Dow University of Health Sciences in the province while 22,301 passed it.
Balochistan’s candidates also showed poor performance. 4,857 failed MDCAT 2023, while 4,054 were successful. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa had a better performance with 13,761 failing the test and 29,764 passing.
- Total MDCAT MCQs = 200
- Passing Marks for MBBS = 55% (110/200)
- Passing Marks for BDS = 45% (90/200)
- Total MDCAT National Students = 203791
- Total MDCAT Overseas Students = 462 (Saudia, UAE)
MDCAT 2023 Stats
- Total Students Appeared in MDCAT 2023 = 2 Lakh (204253)
- MDCAT Candidates In Punjab = 83142 (83 Thousands +)
- MDCAT Candidates In KPK= 46229 (46 Thousands +)
- MDCAT Candidates In Sindh = 43994 (43 Thousands +)
- MDCAT Candidates In Balochistan = 9238 (9 Thousands +)
- MDCAT Candidates In AJK Azad Kashmir = 2718 (2 Thousands +)
- MDCAT Candidates In Islamabad = 17825 (17 Thousands +)
- MDCAT Candidates In Gilgit = 645
- MDCAT Candidates In Saudi Arabia= 222
- MDCAT Candidates In UAE= 240
szabmu mdcat 2023 statistics
The University of Health Science conducted the test in Punjab. Only 7,615 candidates failed, while 66,702 were successful. Islamabad, Azad Kashmir (AJK), and Gilgit-Baltistan were the best performers. Only 1,489 candidates failed and 17,349 passed the test administered by Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad.
According to data, there were 204,259 test takers and 188,044 who took the test. Nearly 47,874 people failed the test, while 140,170 passed it.
The results of the MDCAT 2023 were officially announced by the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), on 23 November.