Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute hire highly skilled individuals to work in their kidney transplant program. In addition, if you’re keen on working with the top doctors and nurses to offer high-quality medical care, apply for PKLI jobs. Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute provide competitive pay rates and benefits packages, including medical insurance coverage and retirement plans. Other benefits. Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center (PKLI and RC) operates as a corporative body through the Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center Act 2019, approved in the Provincial Assembly of Punjab. An uninvolved Board of Governors manages PKLI and RC, constituted through the. Act
Pakistan Kidney And Liver Institute PKLI Jobs 2023
Pakistan Kidney And Liver Institute PKLI Jobs
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute & Research Institute PKLI&RC accepts applications for new vacancies. Its Daily Jang newspaper provided us with the following Pakistan Kidney And Liver Institute PKLI Jobs 2023. In Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, the Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute & Research Center is a Tertiary Referral Hospital. The hospital was constructed at around 16 billion dollars and had the capacity of 800 beds. Individuals from all over Pakistan seeking medical employment are advised not to miss this chance.
PKLI Jobs Vacant Positions:
- Clinical Nurse Instructor
- Head Nurse
- Nurse Manager
- Nursing Coordinator
- Office Aide
Interested candidates seeking the Eligibility Criteria, Job Descriptions & Responsibilities should visit https://pkli.org/pk/careers. The selected candidates will receive the remuneration package according to market forces. Candidates who don’t satisfy the eligibility criteria are not eligible to apply.
PKLI Jobs Benefits
- Safety at work
- Workshops and training sessions
- It pays well
- The team with the appropriate qualifications
- Career advancements
- The learning environment
How do I apply online in the event of PKLI Posts 2023?
- Interested candidates can apply online and check the details of the positions mentioned above at https://pkli.org.pk/careers.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted are invited to show up to the test/interview.
- There is no TA/DA during the test or interview.
- Candidates selected for an interview must provide details, such as the relevant documents and certificates of certification, etc.
- Candidates whose application does not match the selection criteria do not need to apply.
- Candidates who previously applied need to submit their applications once more.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Processing fee of Rs.2000(Non-Refundable) for doctors and Rs. 500/– ( non-refundable) for doctors and other positions. 500$ ( non-refundable) for all different places via an account from the banks of Punjab account no.6580008550400058 in the history of Title Pakistan, the kidney institute and research center.