Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) along with other organizations provide fellowships for MS courses at PIEAS. A monthly 35,000rupees (or a stipend) will be provided to selected applicants, in addition to gratuitous tuition and other services. The deadline for submitting an application to PIEAS’s MS courses for PIEAS is June 13th 2023. Also check PIEAS Merit List.
Students will be required to make a commitment to serve PAEC for 5 years following the successful completion of their degree programs. Medical treatment in the indoor environment is also available. Fellows will receive SPS-8 appointments upon successful graduation from their degree.
PAEC Fellowship For MS At PIEAS 2023 Eligibility, Syllabus Details
PAEC Fellowship For MS At PIEAS 2023 Advertisement
PAEC MS Fellowship/ Scholarship at PIEAS Covers
- The candidates selected are eligible to receive the fellowship after passing the test and interview process on a merit-based basis.
- The fellowship is provided with a stipend amounting to Rs.35,000 per month. It also includes tuition fee exemption and indoor medical care.
- The fellowship’s duration is two years.
- Fellows must to sign a bond to remain with PAEC during 5 years following having completed their MS at PIEAS.
- When the candidates complete their MS degree at PIEAS Fellows will be assigned to SPS-8 at PAEC with three increments in advance and, after 2 years in service They will be evaluated as candidates for promotion to the next scale.
PAEC Fellowship For MS Field of Study
- Nuclear Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- System Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mineral Resource Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Radiation Physics
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiation and Medical Oncology
Documents Required For PAEC Master Special Stipend 2023
Students wishing to Apply for PAEC Master Stipend in 2023 In PIEAS for Students as announced through the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission must submit the following documents.
- One Photo
- Attendance Proof
- Last Exam Results
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
PAEC Fellowship For MS At PIEAS Eligibility Criteria
If you’re interested in qualifying to be eligible for PAEC Fellowship program you must be aware of the following conditions for eligibility:
- The applicants have to be Pakistani citizens.
- You are able to apply from any city in Pakistan.
- All applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Every applicant must agree to a contract with PIEAS for a minimum of five years of employment.
- There is no age limit.
- All applicants must have a 2.5/4.0 CGPA in academic qualification.
PAEC Fellowship For MS Application Deadline
The deadline to apply for this year’s PIEAS Fellowship 2023 is 13 June 2023.
How to Apply for Atomic Energy Commission Fellowship 2023?
Anyone who is interested in applying must visit the official site of PIEAS and sign up for an account using your National Identity card number (NIC). Fill in the application form and send it along with all required requirements.
PAEC Fellowship For MS At PIEAS Benefits
- Students who are fellow students will also be granted a tuition waiver.
- Fellows will be awarded each month a stipend amounting to 35,000 rupees.
- Indoor medical facility.
- After completing this degree, the fellows be appointed to the SPS-8-level in PAEC.
- If they have served two consecutive years Students will automatically be eligible for promotion to SPS-9.
Today, in this post we’ve informed you about the latest fellowship program that is open for Pakistani citizens who wish for the MS diploma in the area of engineering and applied sciences in PIEAS. There is also a possibility of gaining employment at PAEC and other organizations, so don’t delay too much longer about applying today.