This page contains information about Namal Institute Mianwali Admission Test NTS Roll Number Slip 2022 and a list of candidates. This page will announce Namal Institute Mianwali Admission 2022 NTS Test Date Formula. Namal Institute Mianwali Entry Exam 2022 NTS Roll No Slip You can download it online. This page contains the Namal Institute Mianwali entry test 2022 NTS roll number slip.
Namal Institute Mianwali entry test 2022 NTS results are also listed. All applicants for Namal Institute Mianwali Admission 2022 will now receive roll number slips from the National Testing Service NTS.
Roll Number Slip Is Necessary for the test so if someone wants to appear in the Namal Institute Entry Test must have Slip.All candidates can download their Namal Institute Mianwali Admission 2022 NTS roll number slip from this page. We are here to help you if you have any questions or problems.
Namal Institute Mianwali Admission Test NTS Roll No Slip 2022 Download Online
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan can perceive the National Testing Service (NTS). The main motivation for the NTS improvement is to confirm Pakistan’s quality instructional guidelines and to provide a public scale of scores that can be used to review among instructive organizations rather than just one body.
Please visit for more information about NTS Test Roll No Slips Download for All Enrollment, Grants, Section Test; Temporary Positions Test Arrive Through From. NTS (National Testing Services) began its work in 2002.
NTS has been a vital link between the government and private sectors. NTS is also important for tests and confirmed meetings, primarily for occupations within a few divisions.
Namal Institute Mianwali Admission Test 2022
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip||Download Here|
|Answer Keys||Download Here|
Namal University Mianwali Admissions Test NTS Roll No Slip 2022
Namal Institute Mianwali Entry Exam NTS Roll No Slip Download By Name CNIC Online from Here. The test date is near. The Namal Institute, a private university, is located in Rikhi, Mianwali, Punjab. The Institute is situated on Talagang Mianwali Road, 30 km from Namal Lake. It was initially established as an affiliate institution of the University of Bradford in the UK. In 2019, Namal Institute received a DAI status (Degree Awarding Institute) and became Namal Institute.
Candidates who applied for admission 2022 at Namal Institute Mianwali via NTS. They are now waiting for test roll no slip. They will then be able to take the Screening Test to gain admission at Namal Institute Mianwali. After the announcement, roll no slip/list of candidates will be available.
How to Download Roll No Slip
• The receptive address can also obtain eligible applicants’ NTS roll number slips.
• Online portals allow candidates to access their roll number slips.
• All aspirants should visit the official website www.nts.org.pk to enter their CNIC number.
• All aspirants will receive their NTS roll numbers slips within the first week of the test.
• You can print your application and the original CNIC from this page. Contact the NTS help desk at the time you report.
• The Applicant can view all details and test center information online after entering their CNIC number.
• You can choose the print option, press (ctrl+p), and you will get the NTS Test Roll No Slip printout.
Guidelines for Namal Entry Test
NTS will conduct the Namal Entry Test. Register to apply and choose the nearest test center. NTS requires Rs. 710.
The English Part of the Entry Test must be at least 50%. If the Applicant fails to do so, their application will be denied.
• Correct Answer: 1 Mark
• The wrong Answer: 0 Mark
Namal Institute Roll Number Slips – Download Online by CNIC
You can find more information at the NTS official site. If applicants cannot download their Roll number slip due to an error in their CNIC number, they can write the Roll Number on paper and bring it to their test center on the day of their exam.Roll No Slip can be download online by using CNIC From NTS official website.
Namal Institute Mianwali Admissions Criteria
- For admission to B.Sc Computer Science, you must have an FSc or ICS in mathematics or A Levels with Mathematics at least 60%.
- For admission to B.Sc. Computer Science, you will need a 50% DAE in computer science.
- For admission to B.Eng, you must have an FSc in mathematics, physics, or chemistry. A level with
- mathematics or physics with at least 60% is also required. Electronic Engineering
- All programs require admission to be passed with at least 50%
- Students who are waiting for their results can also apply to all programs.
Namal Institute Mianwali Admission Test Subjects
|Pak history||General Knowledge||Pak Study|
Namal Institute Mianwali NTS Test Preparation
Namal Institute Mianwali admissions test preparation in multiple-choice questions students will receive all the test Mcqs types for Namal Institute Mianwali entrance test. To be eligible for the Namal Institute Mianwali Admission test, you must pass the Namal Institute Mianwali NTS entrance test with high marks. To score high marks in NTS, all students must attempt all tests. Many websites can help you prepare for the test. These websites can be used to prepare for the test.