Motorway Police Jobs 2023 is an excellent option for female and male employees who want to be part of an organization where they can showcase their skills and admire their nation. The required qualification for this position is the metric system. Candidates who meet the requirements can complete the application form.People with interest and are competent are advised to visit this website for more information about jobs available.
Job seekers can apply for positions like Washerman, Tailor, UDC, Helper, UDC, Computer programmer, DSP/CPO Dispatch Riders, Plumbers, Helper Cooks, Barbers, Assistants or Draftsmen, orderlies, Electricians, and Auto Mechanics. Jobs on September 11, 2023 . The eligible candidates who can apply for the following positions include Auto Mechanics, Dispatch Riders, Plumbers, Electricians, Helpers, Orderly Cook, Cook, Mali, barbers, Washermen, Sweepers, as well as Helpers. The candidates must meet the requirements for eligibility to be eligible for these positions before the last date. The last day to apply is September 26, 2023.
Motorway Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online
NHMP jobs 2023. Download the online application form for employment with motorway police. National Highway and Motorway Police have advertised various vacant positions in the daily express newspapers. Matric, Literate Secondary, Middle, and Matric candidates from designated regions can apply online for the 440 NHMP jobs in 2023.
Motorway Police Jobs 2023 Download Online Form
Individuals who are eligible and interested and meet the criteria above must apply online on the National Job Portal NJP official website njp.gov.pk or Go here.
Apply Online Procedure
Every one is worried about apply online method through Njp portal so for your ease we provide complete step by step procedure to apply online.it will solve your every problem for apply online process click below link to get your procedure
Apply Online Through Njp Portal
NHMP Jobs 2023 How to Apply
- Candidates who are eligible and interested and meet the criteria mentioned above must apply online on the National Job Portal (NJP) official website http://njn.gov.pk within 15 days from this advertisement’s publication date.
- The hand-written application or by mail will be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates are advised to complete the application form online with care and ensure that they include the correct entry of the names of the postal Post and district residence education, qualification, qualifications, driving license, and date of birth. Gender, and the religion of your choice.
- The applicants must carry their original documents and attested copies of educational documents, including residence certification, CNIC, and experience certificate. Driving license and minority certificates to the moment of interview/skill test. If the test fails, the applicants are not allowed to participate in the skill test or interview.
- Candidates with valid Domiciles may make an application online to multiple posts.
- Candidates chosen for interviews during the previous selection of 440 positions (BS-01 and BS-05) cannot apply for a new job since their eligibility remains.
Motorway Police Jobs 2023 Last Date
There are 2456 open National Highway and Motorway Police positions for 2023 Last Date, September 25, 2023. Apply now and read the eligibility requirements and how much you will earn. NHMP Recruitment 2023 Apply Below are the job opportunities for motorway police officers in 2023.
NHMP Roll No Slip 2023 Download
A new position was great to oversee this part of the National Highways. The age limit of these positions is specified in the advert. It is also stated that the Pakistan Motorways Police transformed into Motorway Police and National Highways.
NHMP Preparation Books pdf Free Download
The complete information you need to apply for the NHMP posts and get an application slip with the Roll Number is here. The average retirement age reduces. The list of applicants who were chosen and denied the opportunity is accessible here. People currently employed by government agencies are encouraged to apply through one of the appropriate channels.
NHMP Result 2023 Merit List
All National Highway And Motorway Police Jobs candidates can access the results of their post-written test, including Answer Keys, a Final Merit List, and the Final Merit list online. You can also check the interview schedule and Center-wise list of candidates.
Motorway Police Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
The number of available jobs could be decreased or even increased. In the event of an interview, applicants must provide the original documents. NHMP Jobs 2023 Advertisement.
Cities Name Motorway Police job
Eligibility Criteria for NHMP
- Education: Literate, Matric, Middle, Primary
- Height Male: 5.8
- Height Female: 5.4
- Gender Male and female
- Chest 34-35 in males-only
- Age limit: 18-25
- Department Highway and Motorway police
- Job Location: All Pakistan
- Last Date: September 25, 2023
- Total Positions: 440
- Dispatch Rider
- Helper Cook
Motorway Police Jobs Non-Uniform Positions Name:
- Computer Programmer BPS-17 = 1
- Office Superintendent BPS-16 = 1
- Accountant BPS – 16 = 4
- Assistant BPS – 15 = 13
- Stenotypist BPS – 14 = 12
- Photographer BPS – 13 = 20
- UDC BPS – 11 = 25
- Draftsman BPS – 10 = 1
- LDC BPS – 9 = 25
- Para Medical Staff BPS – 7 = 24
- Tailor BPS – 7 = 12
- Dispatch Rider BPS – 5 = 13
- Auto Mechanic BPS – 5 = 24
- Electrician BPS – 5 = 12
- Plumber BPS – 5 = 12
- Orderly BPS – 5 = 30
- Helper BPS – 5 = 38
- Helper Cook BPS – 1 = 20
- Cook BPS – 1 = 40
- Mali BPS – 1 = 40
Scale 01 Salary:
- The starting salary of (BS-01) is about 26,000 up to 28000/= for Motorway Police, but after adding another allowance, it could be higher.
Scale 05 Salary:
- Starting Salary (BS-01) is around 28,000/= for the Motorway Police Department, but after including other allowances, it might be higher.
Selection Procedure to Join Motorway Police for Female
- After deciding on your preferred category for joining police on motorways, you’ll be required to go through the following selection procedure.
- All applicants must complete an application form.
- Every candidate must pass an endurance test for physical fitness, including running tests or height testing.
- The written examination is conducted.
- Interviews must end with a clear.
- Candidates who are selected must be examined for medical conditions. To be eligible for the National Highways & Motorway Police Training, Candidates must be mentally and physically healthy.
Motorway Police Written Tests Details
- The applicants must be able to pass the tests to be considered for NHMP Job openings:
- General Knowledge (20 Marks)
- Everyday Science
- Basic Computer
- Pakistan Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Current Affairs
- English (20 Marks)
- Part of Speech
- Maths (10 Marks)
- Basic Mathematics
- Intelligence Question
- Road Safety (20 Marks)
Motorway Police Rules
- Traffic Rules
- Ranks of NH&MP
- Junior Patrolling Officer (JPO) / Constable
- Assistant Patrolling Officer (APO) / Head Constable
- Patrolling Officer (PO) /Sub-Inspector
- Senior Patrolling Officer (SPO) /Inspector
- Cheif Patrolling Officer( SPO) / (DSP) Deputy Superintendent Police
- Senior Superintendent Police (SSP)
- Deputy Inspector General (DIG)
- Inspector General (IG)
- Five years after the start of his service, an Officer of Patrol PO BPS-14 can be upgraded to a senior patrolling officer SPO BPS-16.
- The rank above them is promoted after reaching the minimum number of months of experience.
- Rules, Regulations, and Benefits
- The ones who aren’t married are provided with a single-room apartment close to their workstation.
- Following the NH and MP rules, If an agency of the government employs your spouse and you have a valid reason, you can be with the person when they are performing tasks.
- As you gain experience and improve your service, the salaries will increase.
- According to NH&MP rules, an officer can be stationed anywhere in Pakistan in certain situations; they could remain at the place of his birth.
- Police patrol officers are free to retire to join the Motorway Police Service after eight years of service.
Motorway Police Jobs Salary Package and Benefits
- As we know National highway and Motorway police is the federal government of Pakistan department which offers lots of careers development chances with a handsome salary package, training, an attractive personality, and much more some of the advantages are mentioned below.
- Permanent Posts
- Health insurance plans that cover all aspects of health
- Educational scholarship for employees
- Family members can get medical insurance.
- The training sessions that employees attend can teach new skills.
- Management that is professional and dedicated
- Pay your check
- Excellent retirement Plan
- Academic Certificate
- Certificate of Experience
- Domicile certificate
- Recent passport size photos
- NHMP Recruitment Process
- Recruitment Test
Candidates shortlisted for selection
- Medical and Physical test
- Final Selection
Address: National Highways & Motorway Police, Mauve Area G-11/1, Islamabad
Phone: +92 51 9320294-5