The MDCAT Test was Held on 10 September 2023 and the MDCAT Result 2023 was announced on 15 Sep 2023, Now Todayjobs.pk Provides you with details about Mandatory Documents for MBBS and BDS Admission 2023. The University of Health Science Issued an announcement on the necessary documents required for MBBS and BDS admissions 2023-23. It clarified by saying that the notification is not an admission announcement but rather a notice to the public students to make the necessary documents prior to the deadline. For Punjab applicants, UHS will issue the admission announcement following the announcement of the PMC final MDCAT results in 2023. Mandatory Documents for MBBS and BDS Admissions 2023-23 Details are given here.
We will notify you of the latest news concerning those who are applying for the MBBS and BDS admissions 2023-23.UHS informed applicants that the process to apply for admissions would be done online. Students are required to upload their documents online through the portal, or their applications won’t be accepted or rejected.
The university also advised students to create all documents in PDF format by using their smartphones or scanners, so they can fill out the application form at a later time. Here is the complete listing of the documents required to fill out the MBBS and BDS Admissions.
- Matriculation certificate delivered by related board.
- FSc (pre-medical) report card delivered by the related power or board.
- Applicant’s Domicile & CNIC/B. Form.
- Photos of the applicant.
- MBBS Merit Formula 2023.
Mandatory Documents for MBBS and BDS Admissions 2023-23
Categories of UHS MBBS/BDS Admission Seats
UHS announced the MBBS in 2023-23. BDS 2023-23 admissions for the following classes of seats.
- Open Merit
- Student with disabilities
- Districts under-developed and Cholistan
- Overseas Pakistani
- Reciprocal (Merit Seats for Punjab Domiciled students from other provinces or regions)
A list of mandatory documents for admission to MBBS/BDS
- Matriculation certificate or results card issued by BISE or similar certificate to O Level that is issued by IBCC.
- HSSC certificate or result card issued by the concerned BISE or equivalent certificate or equivalent certificate issued by IBCC.The candidates with foreign degrees must be able to upload their original results cards from the university of their choice attesting to their study subjects( Chemistry, Biology Physics/Maths, Chemistry, Physics.
- Domicile certificates of candidates. Residence in Punjab is required for these seats However, applicants with an ICT domicile are able to apply for seats with merit that are open.
- For Overseas Pakistanis, The Punjab home of the father or mother is acceptable even if the candidates were born in Pakistan.
- valid CNIC/POC/B-form/Passport of the candidate.
- valid CNIC/POC/B-form/Passport of the father/mother/guardian of the candidate.
- Recent color photo of the candidate, with sky-blue or white background
- A disability certification issued by the National Commission for Rehabilitation of special people from Pakistan(NCRDP). Minister of Social Welfare, local social welfare departments or provincial ones( specifically for those with disabilities) school leaver document issued by principals/heads of the concerned educational institutions of districts in need of improvement, verifying that the students studied from the age of One to Twelve within that district. Candidates seeking district seats must also submit the application form( template available on the UHS website) confirmed with the DEO/CEO Education and DC of the district that is relevant to the application.
- Original Certificate issued by the Cholistan Development authority, stating that the applicant was born Cholistani in birth. Also, his home is Cholistan (for applicants applying for seats in cholistan).
- valid residence green card valid residence card/green card Iqama and similar papers issued by your country of residency with an active Pakistan passport (candidates who are applying for seats in other countries Pakistanis seats)
- Hifz Quran document issued by Madarassa registered ( for those who claim they are Huffaz Quran)
- signature of the candidate as well as Left thumb impression LTI of the candidate written in black/blue ink on a white sheet of paper
Important Information for Candidates
- The admission form should be submitted along with the required documents. If the applicant has applied for more than one type of admission, the required documents must be submitted in separate documents.
- Be sure that the information contained in the documents is clear.
- Scanning documents using black or white. Scanning at 300 DPI is recommended. File size must not exceed 2MB for each document. The signature and photographs should be submitted using JPEG, JPG, or PNG format. All other documents must be in PDF format.
- Do not upload all documents that are required to be uploaded as one file. Make a single PDF that has the name of each kind of document that you’re obliged to share.
- Documents with multiple pages and double-sided versions should be saved as single PDF file. Check that all Pages of the PDF document are in the right order.
- All documents should have been saved to an unsecured and properly labeled PDF format before they are uploaded. The PDF format shouldn’t be secured by passwords.
- Don’t have your photographs and documents scanned by an unknown individual or share your scans with strangers.
- The responsibility lies with candidates to submit correct and complete documentation in an application form. If any false or erroneous information or fabricated document is discovered, the applicant is disqualified from admission for a period of 7 years according to the regulations.