The KMC is waiting for candidates who are well-mannered and intelligent and wish to become an aspiring doctors in the near future. KMC is an admitted educational institution where students fill out their applications to be admitted through numerous Public as well as Private Medical and Dental sector institutions in KPK. If you’re among those applicants, now is the moment to make sure you are able to apply to this well-known university and achieve your goals.
Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2023 announcement and the closing date is the 9th of December in the case of MBBS, BDS. Students can apply to the courses of MBBS and BDS for males and females. Officials have updated the schedules for both the sector of private and public. We also have the updated schedules here.
Khyber Medical University Admission 2023-23 KMU Peshawar
The most recent admissions were made public through Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar for MBBS, BDS, MPhil, and Ph.D. programs for the year 2023. The allocations are sought from applicants who are believed to be admitted to the university. Find online information about Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Admission 2023 Deadline Spring/Fall admission schedule online registration fee structure and merit list, entrance scheduled for tests, scholarships faculty, rankings programs, hostels, and more here.
How To Apply Online for Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admissions 2023:
Candidates who are interested should know they are advised that Khyber Medical University, Peshawar admissions are now open and you are able to submit your application at the earliest possible time. A detailed application procedure for Pakistanis from the local and overseas and international Students Qualification criteria, How to apply online, and contact information is listed in the official announcement of the institution below. It can be found online on their official site kmu.edu.pk
KMU Pesahwar Merit List 2023
Anyone interested in applying can download the admission application form, fee structure, and advertisement on this page. It is available below. The merit lists of the entry test as well as waiting lists are available at the same time on the campus at Khyber Medical University.
Photocopy Documents Attested:
The following documents are necessary for admission to KMC.
- Secondary School Certificate of Examination. (Science/Equivalent)
- Detailed Marks Certificate Of Examination. (SSC/Equivalent)
- High Secondary School Certificate of Examination. (Science/Equivalent)
- Detailed Marks Certificate Of Examination. (FSc/Equivalent)
- A copy from Hafiz e Quran certificate
- Domicile of the Candidate.
- Computerized National Identity Card of the Father.
- Computerized National Identity Card / Computerized registration form for the applicant.
How to Apply for KMU MBBS & BDS Admissions?
The application for admissions is completed online on KMU Admissions. KMU Admissions website. To be successful in submitting an application, the steps below should be adhered to.
- Go to the KMU Admissions website.
- Log into your account after you have created one.
- Complete your profile with details about your contact information, as well as your qualifications.
- Choose the category in the category you want to submit your request i.e. Open Merit, Self Finance, FATA, OPF, Backward Area or Minority, etc.
- Download the challan application form and send in your application.
- The payment can be made at any MCB branch in the form of a challan.
- In less than 48 hours the fee will be verified.
- Then, you’ll have to wait to see the list of merits.
Here are the requirements for eligibility for KMC admissions.
- FSc Pre-Medical or Equivalent.
- At minimum 60 marks in FSc/HSSC or equivalent.
- At minimum 60 percent marks in PMC MDCAT 2023.
KMU MBBS & BDS Aggregate Formula
In this section, you’ll find the formula for the aggregate that is used for MBBS BDS.
- Matric = 10%
- FSc/HSSC = 40%
- PMC MDCAT = 50%
Use this formula to calculate your KMU MBS and BDS admissions cumulative.
Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Admission 2023 Deadline
The last day in order to submit an application for Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar admission 2023 is 15 December 2023.
KMU Fee Structure 2023:
KMU fee structure and fee structures for postgraduate and undergraduate degree programs are different and vary from one program to program. Information on Khyber Medical University Peshawar KMU fee structure, admission fees, and registration fees, as well as tuition fees, can be found on the university’s website. Students are required to pay fees at KMU. As a public institution, KMU provides a very manageable cost structure. Students who are enrolled on a self-financing basis. They must pay additional costs to attend Khyber Medical University. In addition, you can download the updated fee schedule of the prospectus. The MDCAT entrance test fee is non-refundable.
|Postgraduate and undergraduate programs.||Fee Dues|
|MBBS||130,000 (first year)|
|BDS||130,000 (first year)|
|DPT||38000/- per semester|
|BS in different disciplines||40,000/- per semester|
|MS/MPhil||70,000/- per semester|
|Ph.D.||75,000/- per semester|