Sukkur Institute of Business Administration IBA announces Sindh Talent Hunt scholarship 2023. Candidates across Sindh are eligible to submit applications for this scholarship. The IBA Sindh Talent Hunt program is a merit-based program that offers full-funded grants to 300 students who are talented. The students will be chosen through an entrance test and admitted to a six-month foundation program. The date for applying for the Sindh Talent Hunt Scholarship is January 7, 2023.
The 300 students selected will receive training over a period of six months, in the fields of English mathematics, English, and Information and Communication Technology. The test will take place at Sukkur, Mirpurkhas, Hyderabad, Shaheed Benazirabad, Karachi, and Larkana. The candidate must reside in Sindh province. Selection will be made on a merit-based-cum-poverty criteria.
IBA Sindh Talent Hunt Program offers a merit-based need-based scholarship program in 2023, which will allow 300 candidates who pass an entrance exam to be invited to the foundation semester on Main Campus and taught the following classes:
- Information & Communication Technologies (ICT)
IBA Sindh Talent Hunt Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date Below
IBA Sindh Talent Hunt Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Program 2023
- Monthly Stipend of 4,000 Rupees
- No tuition fee
- Free Books
- Free Hostel / Accommodation
- Free Transportation
The top 100 applicants will be chosen to pursue the regular Bachelor’s degree course they choose with the same benefits of no cost of tuition, no cost for lodging, books supplied for as well as a monthly salary of 5000 pounds for these degree courses.
Degree Programs For IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Program 2023
- BE- Computer System Engineering
- BS- Computer Science
- BS- Software Engineering
- B.S.-CS with specialization in A.I.
- BS- Physical Education
- BS- Accounting and Finance
- BS- Mathematics
- BS- Media & Communication
- B.Ed (Hons)-Elementary / Secondary
IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Program Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be able to pass the Intermediate exam or equivalent in the annual examination.
- Have a domicile in Sindh Province
- The candidate must be able to score an average of 50% or more marks in the annual exam for a non-engineering course.
- Candidates must have scored at least 60 percent or more in the annual exam for the Engineering program
IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt scholarship 2019 Schedule
- Last Date: March 24, 2023
- Admission Test: April 30, 2023
IBA Talent Program Features 2023
- No tuition fee
- Free-of-cost books
- Free hostel facility
- Free of cost transportation facility (pick & drop) Stipend of Rs. 4000/- per month
- Candidate must have completed their Intermediate in the years 2020, 2021 OR 2023
- Candidate must have domicile of Sindh Province
- Selection will be made on merit-cum-poverty basis
- Shaheed Benazirabad
CONTACT: Admission Office, Sukkur IBA: Phone: 071-111-785-422, 071-5630272 Extension 108, 169 and 179