The page that was created by Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2022 is available for postgraduate courses. Candidates with bachelor’s degrees can check Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2022 Form Download Deadline to be admitted from this page. It is a medical centre that operates under the umbrella of the Ministry of health. It was founded in 1988 and then gained autonomy in 2002.
It is the only institute in Pakistan that provides a PhD in Public health. It is associated with Quaid-i-Azam University and linked with several international and national universities. The courses offered by the academy are recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental council. It is listed on its list of PMDC-recognized Medical and Dental universities and colleges in Pakistan.
It also conducts entrance tests for admissions to these institutions and conducts interviews. In this article, you’ll be informed of what you need to know about Health Services Academy Admissions 2022.
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2022 In Pakistan
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2022
HSA Islamabad offers admission to the following programs. The narrative is informed of how the admission form was downloaded, and finally, the deadline for the submission of the admission form. The HSA Islamabad is expected to look at the happy guidelines for the advertisement of HSA. The below-mentioned online application link has the option of downloading for applicants with a neat and rational method.
Health Services Academy Admissions 2022 Offered Programs:
The institute offers a variety of postgraduate medical courses to students each year. Admissions are currently still open to these courses.
- PhD in Public Health.
- FCPS in Community Medicine.
- Master of Science in Public Health.
- Extended Master of Science in Public Health.
- MSC in Health and Management Economics.
HSA Islamabad Admissions 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have successfully completed their M.Phil or M.S. in any discipline of public health at the HEC or PMDC recognized institution are eligible to apply for admission to PhD.
- To be eligible for FCPS candidates to be eligible for FCPS, they must be able to demonstrate FCPS Part 1 in the field of study.
- To be admitted to the master’s program candidates must possess MBBS, BDS, or additional 16 years of schooling in the field of medicine.
- 40 per cent of the seats are allocated on merit However, the remaining seats will be awarded in accordance with the provincial allocation (Punjab 32 per cent, Sindh 12%, KPK 08 per cent, Balochistan o4%, FATA 03 per cent, AJK 01%).
- 35 per cent of the seats are reserved exclusively for women as well as 10 per cent of seats are reserved for non-physicians, and 20% are reserved for those from the private sector.
- Interview and Entry Tests are mandatory for admission.
Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions Last Date:
The date for admission is 2022. However, it is the last date since after that date they won’t be able to fill in an admission application. In addition, if they prolong the final dash we will publish the extension on this page.
Health Services Academy Admissions are open and students are allowed to download the admission forms from https://www.hsa.edu.pk. 2. The 2nd procedure to complete online registration is paying 2000 in a bank draft payable to Health Services Academy Islamabad. Attach ID cards, certificates and passport size photos and forward them via TCS as well as courier.
The deadline for the application form to submit is 2022.
HSA Islamabad Admissions How to Apply
- Students can download an application form on the website.
- Students visited the bank and now have two choices.
- First, students complete the deposit slip with the name they want and pay the fee.
- The second option is for students to create a bank draft of RS 2000 and then send it to the post office.
- Then, students added their CVs with all the details.
- In the CV students ‘ contact details are listed.
- If anyone is an employee, they should submit the NOC of the department of government.
- A few students have connections with other firms or firms. These companies and the students aren’t qualified for admission.
- Students then attached the application form and passport-sized photographs.
- Then they are submitted their work to the academy’s office.
- Only those shortlisted will be able to take part in the interview.
- In an interview with the student, they must bring their original documents along.
- A missing document field is not an acceptable reason to be admitted.
- Phone: 051-9255590
- Website: www.hsa.edu.pk
- Fax: 051-925559
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: National Institute of Health (NIH، Opposite، Chak Shahzad, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory