The following page will provide information about how to fill out the Gambat Medical College Admission 2023 Application Deadline. This is known as the Pir Abdul Qadir Shah Jeelani Institute of Medical Sciences in Gambat. The application for session 2023 has begun. The college is the most suitable option for candidates who wish to apply online. Applications are being accepted using specific forms only. Students Gambat to be admitted into MBBS course, which falls under the category of merit open.
Gambat Medical College Admission 2023 Apply Online
It Is The Pir Abdul Qadir Shah Jeelani Institute Of Medical Sciences Gambat. The Admission For Sessions 2023 Has Been Opened. Admissions Advertise In Leading Newspapers. Interested Applicants Are Informed That Pir Abdul Qadir Shah Jeelani Institute Of Medical Sciences, Gambat Online Admission Are Open And You Can Submit The Application At The Earliest Time.
Gambat Medical College Admission Criteria
The Institute Is The Best One For Those Candidates Who Want To Apply Online And Their Applications Are Invited On Prescribed Forms Only. So Candidates Who Want To Get Admission To This Medical College, That Now Registration Has Started. Detailed Application Process For Local, Overseas Pakistanis, And International Students, Eligibility Criteria, How To Apply Online For Admission, And Contact Details.
Gambat Medical College Admission 2023 Form Last Date
It Is Highly Recommended To Contact The Admission Office For Further Details. The IEAP Applications Were Invited Only After The Announcement Of The Final Merit List. All Those Candidates Who Appeared In the Entry Test 2023 Conducted By The National Testing System For Re-Option Of Gambat Medical College.
Pir Abdul Shah Jeelani Institute of Medical Sciences Application Process:
- The Pir Abdul Shah Jeelani Medical Institute of Sciences application form as well as the Bank Challan form is available on the site: www.gims.edu.pk.
- Print the application form as well as the Bank Challan Form.
- Complete the application form, and attach attested copies of the documents requested (matric, as well as inter marks certificate MDCAT, marks certificate CNIC, photos, etc. ).
- Make a payment for an application that is non-refundable at any branch of MCB bank.
- Include the bank’s original receipt in your application form.
- Fill out your completed application inside an envelope. Write “MBBS Category (self-finance or overseas Pakistani)” on the front of your envelope.
- You can send the envelope in a sealed envelope addressed to the Directorate of admissions, Pir Abdul Shah Jeelani Institute of Medical Sciences (@Pir Abdul Shah Jeelani Institute of Medical Sciences,
- Hand-submitted or incomplete applications won’t be accepted.