Forman Christian College University announced the admissions process for Fall 2023, which includes different degrees. The admissions announced are for the graduate, intermediate and Postgraduate (Master’s and PhD) program for degrees. Last Date for FCCU Fall Admissions 20233 is April 28, 2023.
The admissions registration has begun. The candidates who wish to be admitted to FCCU may apply for the degree programs. Below, we’ve provided details about FCCU admissions.
It is highly recommended that you make your application as quickly as you can to ensure you stand a good chance of being taken into consideration. This is a fantastic chance to enroll in one of the top universities to further advance your professional and academic goals. Get also Details of MIU Mirpur Admission in Pharm D 2023.
The university is known for offering top-quality education and modern facilities for students, making it the top option for many students. To apply for FCCU admissions in 2023 year, applicants need to apply online via FCCU’s web site.
FCCU Fall Admissions 2023 for Intermediate, Graduate & Postgraduate Degrees
FCCU Fall Admissions 2023 Schedule
|Last date to apply||28th April 2023|
|FEAT (Accuplacer) test||May 2 to May 4, 2023|
|Merit List Displayed||To be determined|
|Commencement of Classes||28 August 2023|
FCCU Offered Degrees 2023
Forman Christian College University offered the following degree options for Admissions for Fall 2023.
- ICS (Physics)
- Applied Economics
- Public PolicyArts/ Humanities
- B.ED degree in Education
- B.Sc. [Hons] degree in Mathematics
- B.Sc. [Hons] degree in Geography
- B.Sc. [Hons] degree in Sociology
- B.Sc. [Hons degree in Psychology
- B.Sc. [Hons Degree in Biological Sciences
- B.Sc. [Hons] degree in Economics
- BA [Hons] degree in History
- BA [Hons] degree in English
- BA degree in Religious Studies
- B.Sc. [Hons diploma in Environmental Studies
- B.Sc. [Hons] degree in Business
- B.Sc. [Hons] degree in Mass Communication
- B.Sc. [Hons] degree in Statistics
- B.Sc. [Hons] degree in Physics
- B.Sc. [Hons] degree in Biotechnology
- B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Chemistry
- BA [Hons] degree in Political Science
- BS degree in English Linguistics
- BS degree in Islamic Studies
- BS degree in Applied Psychology
- BS (HONS) degree in Philosophy
- MS Computer Science (Evening Program)
- MS Clinical Psychology
- MPhil Applied Economics
- MPhil Biblical Studies
- Executive MA Public Policy (Evening Program)
- MPhil Chemistry
- MPhil English (Evening Program)
- MPhil Environmental Sciences (Evening Program)
- Food Safety and Quality Management (Evening Program)
- MPhil Molecular Pathology and Genomics (Evening Program)
- MPhil Political Science (Evening Program)
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Sociology (Evening Program)
- Statistics (Evening Program)
- MPhil Urdu (Evening Program)
- Applied Economics
- Public Policy
FCCU Inter Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum matriculation or equivalent qualifications in the subjects relevant to the program they choose.
- Minimum marks of 50% are required.
- All applicants must pass an FEAT (Forman Entrance Admission Test) Accuplacer
- Copy of Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Equivalence Certificates must be provided by students who are international graduates.
FCCU Bachelors Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum an intermediate or equivalent degree in the relevant subjects to the program they have chosen.
- Minimum marks of 50% are required to be admitted.
- Candidates must take and pass all questions of the FEAT (Forman Entrance Admission Test) Accuplacer
- The copies of the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Equivalence Certificates should be provided by students who are international graduates.
- Students waiting for their 2nd year results are also eligible to apply for admission.
FCCU PhD Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum CGPA that is 2.0 from 4.0 or 60 points (1st division) at the time of the awarding of the degree.
- For the B.A. or BS (Hons) degree at least 130 credit hours have to be completed.
- Graduation Management Aptitude Test Score of 500 points or a passing mark in Forman’s Management Aptitude Test FMAT
Documents Required For Intermediate
- Affidavit from the student’s Matric result Card.
- Copy of the candidate’s B-Form , or CNIC card.
- Copy of the candidate’s father’s CNIC or Guardian CNIC.
- Recent passport-sized photographs with a white backgrounds.
- Receipt of FCCU application received in cash. Process Fee in the amount of Rs. 3500.
Documents Required For Graduate and Postgraduate
- Attested copy of the applicant’s Inter or the previous result card.
- Attested copy of the student’s O Equivalence Level granted by the IBCC.
- A certified copy of the high School or IBCC issued Equivalence Certificate.
- A clear copy of the B-Form used by the candidate or CNIC.
- A clear copy of the candidate’s father’s Guardian CNIC.
- New passport-size image with white background
- Payment receipt for FCCU Application Process Fee in the amount of Rs. 3500.
How to Apply for FCCU Fall Admissions 2023
- Click on your relevant degree program, then fill out your application and upload required documents in scanned format and then send it in.
- The processing fee is to be paid via the challan forms.
- Last date: 28 April 2023
(92 42) 99231581-8