If you’re searching for Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi Admissions 2022, then you’re on the right track. On this page, you’ll be able to check the admission process and eligibility criteria, as well as the last date and how to apply for admission.
Admissions are granted in a variety of master’s and bachelor’s programs. Admissions are granted on a regular and self-support basis. Therefore, if you’ve completed your previous studies you can apply for admission. This is the best chance for candidates who would like to apply to the university. Fatima Jinnah women who graduate from the university work in various departments across Pakistan.
Fatima Jinnah Women University FJWU Rawalpindi Admissions to BS Undergraduate degree admission form 2022 and application procedure, Regular online and regular courses. Fatima Jinnah Women University Admission 2022. Fatima Jinnah University Admission 2022 for BSSE, BBA, LLB, B.Com, BSCS, Urdu, English, Physics on FJWU.
Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi Admissions 2022| fjwu.edu.pk
Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi Admissions
Fatima Jinnah University Admission 2022 – Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi Admissions 2022 Open Bachelors, Masters, B.Ed. / MS /M. Phil. /Ph.D. Program (Regular and Self Support). FJWU offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs, consistent with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) criteria/requirements.
These programs require full-time participation in the course. The deadline for filling out forms is stated on the notice. Students waiting for results should submit the Application Form before the time frame. Late results (if there are any) may be submitted separately to the Admission Office till the last date.
Fatima Jinnah Women University FJWU Rawalpindi Admission 2022 Last date
The deadline, when you can apply to Fatima Jinnah Women University FJWU Rawalpindi admission, 2022is 10 November 2022.
FJWU Admissions 2022 Advertisement
FJWU Admissions 2022 Detail
|Department||Degree Program||Eligibility Criteria||No. of Seats|
|Behavioral Sciences||Behavioral Sciences||Intermediate||45|
|Bio-Technology||Bio-Technology||Pre – Medical / Equivalent||30|
|Business Administration||Business Administration||Intermediate||50|
|Chemistry||Chemistry||Pre – Medical / Pre – Engineering||30|
|Commerce BS Com( Hons)||Commerce BS Com( Hons)||Intermediate||45|
|Communication & Media Studies||Communication & Media Studies||Intermediate||50|
|Computer Arts||Computer Arts||Intermediate||50|
|Education||B.Ed ( Hons) / Early Child Care||Intermediate||90|
|English||English Language / Literature||Intermediate||50|
|Environmental Sciences||Environmental Sciences||Pre- Medical / Pre- Engg||45|
|Fine Arts||Fine Arts /Design||Intermediate||60|
|Gender Studies||Gender Studies / Development Studies||Intermediate||80|
|International Relations||International Relations||Intermediate||45|
|Islamic Studies||Islamic Studies||Intermediate||45|
|Mathematical Sciences||Mathematics||Pre – Medical / Pre- Engg||50|
|Physics||Physics||Pre – Medical / Pre- Engg||30|
|Public Administration||Public Administration||Intermediate||50|
|Public Health & Allied Sciences||Public Health||Intermediate||50|
|Urdu Language / Literature||Urdu||Intermediate||40|
www.fjwu.edu.pk Admission 2022
|Bachelors Software Engineering||Bachelors English|
|Bachelors Computer Arts||Bachelors Fine Arts|
|Bachelors Environmental Science||Bachelors Gender Studies|
|Bachelors Mathematics||Bachelors Islamic Studies|
|Bachelors Computer Science||Bachelors Urdu|
|Bachelors of Communication & Media Studies||B Com|
|Bachelors Behavioral Science||Bachelors Electronic Engineering|
|Bachelors Business Administration||Bachelors Physics|
|Bachelors of Defense & Diplomatic Studies||Bachelor Commerce|
|Bachelors Education||Bachelors Public Administration|
FJWU Master Admissions
|Master Computer Science||Master English|
|Master Communication & Media Studies||Master Fine Arts|
|Master Behavioral Science||Master Gender Studies|
|Master Business Administration||Master Islamic Studies|
|Master Economics||Master Urdu|
FJWU MPhil Admissions
|MPhil Computer Sciences||MPhil Environmental Science Biotechnology|
|MPhil Islamic Studies||MPhil Environmental Science Chemistry|
|MPhil Mathematics||MPhil Behavioral Sciences|
|MPhil Economics||MPhil Education|
|MPhil English||MPhil Higher Education Leadership & Management|
|MPhil Environmental Science||MPhil Public Administration|
FJWU PhD Admissions
|PhD Environmental Science||PhD Education|
|PhD English||PhD Behavioral Sciences|
FJWU Other Programs
Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi Eligibility Criteria
The first division must be at least the minimum in the final degree or the certificate to be awarded to be admitted in 2022 by PEC-certified software and electronic engineering departments. The second division is mandatory to be admitted into any other program.
NTS NAT (National aptitude test) is an entrance test for admission in 2022 to FJWU Rawalpindi. Scores of 40 or more are required for NAT 1 test to be admitted in 2022 for Bachelor or NAT II for a Master. HEC ETC entry test will also be considered to be valid for admission to undergraduate programs. If you are looking to gain admission to an LLB program, you’ll need to score at least 50 points on the HEC Law admission test (LAT).
How to Apply Online
Fatima Jinnah University Admissions Criteria
- The candidates must possess 1st Division in Intermediate for PEC-certified Software and Electronic Engineering departments.
- In order to be eligible for Law as well as BCS departments, candidates must score a minimum 50% marks in Intermediate.
- For the rest of the programs, the candidates must be in the 2nd Division.
- For engineering departments, at a minimum, 40 marks in the NAT-I by the NTS/UET combined entry test in 2022 is required.
- Legal Entry Test, LAT mandatory with an average score of 50 to pass LLB. (If the entry test can not be administered this year because of COVID-19 then the score will not be determined on an entrance test.
- The entrance test is only mandatory in the departments listed above.
Number of Seats at FJWU
- For Bachelor’s degree programs, the amount of seats varies from 25-70 seats per program (different for every program) as stated in the advertisement.
- In Masters’ programs, 60 seats are reserved to each program.
- The seats available are 25, in the Economics program, and 35 seats are available for the Diploma of Early Childhood Education.
Fatima Jinnah University Admissions Form Download
- The prospectus and admission form can be obtained from the banks listed in the table below at Rs.1200.
- The admissions application form is available online at www.fjwu.edu.pk.
- After downloading, fill out the form and attach the necessary documents.
- You can now submit your application at the below banks and pay the fee for admission processing of Rs.1200 by the time the deadline is reached.
- Bank List of First Women Bank: Rawalpindi (Al-Amin Branch, Saddar, and Chandni Chowk Branch, Murree Road). Islamabad (Blue Area Branch), Jhelum, Wah Cantt., Gilgit, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta.
Required Documents and Fee Structure
Attested photocopies of the following documents are required for submitting an application for admission to the Master’s Program: To be admitted to the Bachelor’s Program, attested photocopies of the following documents have required These forms, together with the processing fee for applications (Rs. 1200) /-), must be delivered to the mentioned bank authorized branches.
- Matriculation Certificate
- F.A./ F.Sc. Mark Sheet
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com.
- Mark Sheet Part -IB.A / B.Sc. / B. Com.
- Mark Sheet Part-II
- NAT-II Result
- ID Card / Form B
- Three 1×1 inches photos
- The Character Test (from the last institution you visited
Address: Fatima Jinnah Women’s University Old Presidency, The Mall, Rawalpindi
Telephone: +92 (0)51 9292900
Fax: +92 (0)51 9292903
Email: [email protected]