The new round of E-Transfer 2023, which covers all types of students (except the open merit category) is now open to teachers in public schools. E-Transfer Is Open Now For Public School Teachers 2023 Notification is released. Applications are available through School Information System (SIS) beginning the 26th of May, 2023 until two June 20, 2023. The SIS portal was opened following the completion of important job.
- Tags for all teachers who are promoted
- The upgrading of SNC posts in schools that have been upgraded
- Correction of Teachers Data (If Any)
- Updation of Data Of Retired Teachers
E-Transfer Is Open Now For Public School Teachers 2023 Notification
The E-Transfer 2023 round is now open to promote different types of teachers, waiting for teachers to be posted as post-teaching officer as well as hardships (Divorce Widow, Divorce and Disability), marriage, Medical) and mutually for all teachers. Teachers who wish to apply for OPEN MERIT must wait until when the following round is electronic transfer. CEOs are all required to finish this E-transfer 2023 process with integrity and honesty. The full timeline for the E-transfer 2023 is provided below.
|Categories Of Transfer||Submission Of Applications||Verification Process||Appeals||Decision On Appeals By Review Committee||Orders|
|All Except Open Merit||26th May 2023 to 2nd June 2023||3rd June to 7th June 2023||8th June to 12th June 2023||13th June to 17th June 2023||20th June 2023|
All teachers who fall into one of the categories listed below for transfer are able to apply.
- Promotion Of Different Categories Wedlock/Marriage
How To Apply For E-Transfer 2023?
Install the School Information System(SIS) application from the Google Play Store. If it’s already installed, you should update it with the most current version, and follow the next procedure.
Please Note the Following Keypoint Before Submission the Application For E-Transfer 2023 Round
- All promoted officers and teachers are required to choose the highest number of options to be promoted via SIS. In the event of a failure they will be posted or adjusted against schools that are in dire need.
- Teachers aren’t eligible to apply for OPEN Merit however it was said that General/All Categories transfer will be available during the next round of transfer.
- According to SED Policy that teachers aren’t able to submit an application for mutual transfer when their tenure at the school currently in place is not more that one year(27 June 2022)
- Teachers who are appointed to take on election responsibilities will be expected to perform their duties according to the instructions of the Election Commission of Pakistan in their original location of posting. The concerned Head Teachers/DDOs as well as their CEO (DEA) are accountable for their compliance with the instructions. If they fail to comply, administrative proceedings are initiated pursuant to the PEEDA Act.