LLB 5 years admissions begin with City Law College Rawalakot (CLC) Azad Jammu and Kashmir for the new season 2023. City Law College Rawalakt has announced admission for 2023 and those who are interested can apply. First, you must pass the LAT test, and then you are eligible for admission, or else you won’t be able to get admission to the law school. Don’t waste time or take cuts, pass the test and begin a new adventure.
After passing the law test, you will be able to collect the admissions form at the campus. The online registration process has begun today and the last date for submitting the application form is stated in the advertisement. According to the eligibility requirements, applicants who have completed their intermediate degree with 2nd division as well as passing the Law Admission Test (LAT) or applying for LAT are qualified to apply. Admission Forms can be obtained at the admissions office of City College or Downloaded the Admission Application Form online.
City Law College has announced admissions for LLB 3-year programs. Students from Kashmir are able to check City Law College Rawalakot AJK Admission 2023 requirements online at this site. City Law College is a private institution that provides LLB courses to students. Admission is offered every year, usually between the months between August and September.
The college also has declared admissions, and students can apply to be admitted. All admissions will be based on merit basis. This college doesn’t have an entrance examination. But, an interview is required to gain admission into this law school of AJK. It’s the last opportunity to be admitted in accordance with the Supreme court of Pakistan order and applicants should apply by the date of the final deadline. The deadline for submitting the application form is announced and applicants can find it on the website of official authorities.
City Law College Rawalakot AJK Admission 2023
City Law College Rawalakot, Poonch AJK is affiliated with the University of Azad in Jammu and Kashmir Muzaffarabad. It is the Supreme Court of Pakistan has instructed HEC to conduct the Law Assessment Test (LAT) to be able to admit students into the LLB program across Pakistan. Only those who have passed the LAT will be able to apply to be admitted to the law school (Govt/Private).
There are no other tests for admission in any private or public sector institution or university. Visit our website regularly for updates on the City Law College AJK admission schedule online registration fees structure, eligibility criteria the merit test, entrance exam prospectus, entry test schedule as well as faculty, scholarship, rankings, prospectus, hostel, and course information.
City Law College Rawalakot Fee Structure 2023
It is possible to check the current cost structure of all the programs by reading the prospectus. The fee structure can be verified by calling the office number listed below.
Citi Law College Rawalakot Merit List 2023
Anyone who is interested in applying can download the online application form as well as the fee structure and an advertisement on this page. The results of the entrance test the merit lists, entry test results, wait-for lists, and merit lists will be available here.
- LLB 5 Years
- LLB 3 Years
- B.Ed 1.5 Years
- B.Ed 2.5 Years
- M.Ed 1 Year
City Law College Rawalakot AJK Admission Criteria:
- To gain admission to the LLB for 3 years, it is required to complete a BA or BSC with at the very least 2 2nd Division.
- Students with lower than 2nd divisions aren’t allowed to submit an application for admission.
- Admissions are made on the basis of merit. Students may apply for admission based on merit.
- Students can pick between Urdu mediums as well as English Mediums at the point of admission.
- It is the HEC test is required for admission to the City Law School Rawalakot.
- Candidates are required to apply online for City Law College LLB Admissions 2023 on their official site i.e. http://www.clc.edu.pk/
- Candidates should submit their Law College Application Form and all the other documents listed on the college’s website.
- Candidates must read the entire Instructions provided on the website prior to applying online for City Law College LLB Admissions open in 2023.
- Candidates must verify the application form thoroughly before filling out the online application form.