A lot of students seek admission on the basis of merit. Medical school is one of the top choices for students who are talented and bright and who are admitted. Anyone who would like to apply to Chandka Medical College Larkana MBBS Admission to be admitted to the school is able to be considered for admission the on a merit-based basis. If you’re looking to be considered for admission to MBBS then you’re in the right place.
Candidates who are searching to find an application form for Chandka Medical College Larkana MBBS Admission 2023 Form, Last Date, can find it on this site. The medical school has announced admissions for MBBS for all candidates who want to expand their career in medical science and wish to become an expert in a particular area of medicine.
On this page, you will find all admission-related deadlines, eligibility requirements as well as other information. The CMC is seeking applicants who are shining and dedicated to their studies. The CMC prefers applicants who have completed their final educational experience with an impressive marks percentage in F. Pre-Medical Sc. Chandka Medical College, Larkana MBBS The admission date for 2023 is the MBBS program. The last date is listed here.
Chandka Medical College Larkana MBBS Admission 2023-23
Chandka Medical College Admission 2023 Last Date
A lot of students seek admission on the basis of merit. Medical school is one of the top choices for students who are talented and bright and who are admitted. Anyone who would like to apply to be admitted at the school is able to be considered for admission to the MBBS program on a merit-based basis. If you’re looking to be considered for admission to MBBS then you’re in the right place.
Chandka Medical College Larkana Admissions Fee Structure 2023
This is where you will learn about the admission process to this year’s Chandka Medical College Larkana MBBS Admission 2023. Information about fees, admissions procedures, and admission requirements are provided below on this page to aid you. It is believed that the Medical College was named the earlier name of the city of Larkana “Chandka” that’s why in 1973, the formation of Chandka Medical College was come to be a public sector medical school in Sindh. Sindh is a top-quality school for students from the Sindh nation.
Chandka Medical College Larkana Entry Test Date 2023
Since its founding is now the most prestigious health school for the general public. It is affiliated with the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PM&DC and is also on the list of the Higher Educational Council HEC, the World Health Organization WHO, and GMC. The College offers additional services, such as transportation, Merit-Based Scholarships, and transportation to meritorious candidates as well as an affordable fee structure that allows for installments.
Students who have passed their pre-medical intermediate exam with 65% marks are eligible to apply to be admitted into this prestigious college. Make sure to submit your application form at the earliest possible time, since late applications and applications that are not complete will be denied. Make sure to complete your application in time so that you don’t disturb the process.
- HSSC/ Equivalent – at least 65% marks, only marks from science subjects shall be considered in calculating the merit
- MDCATMarks of 50%
- Domicile: Dadu, Ghotki, Jacobabad, Kambar-Shahdadkot, Kashmore, Khairpur, Larkana, Naushahro-Feroze, Shikarpur, Sukkur
- The minimum education requirement of candidates to be admitted for this First Year MBBS/BDS course in the institutes of Sindh Province under all admission categories must passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examinations (HSSC) or F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) at a minimum “65%”
- (715/1100) marks aggregated or an equivalent exam or equivalent examination from another Board or institution that is recognized by the IBCC with a minimum of 65% marks, and MDCAT 2023, which is administered in 2023 by PMC has a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates who score less than 65% mark for HSC (Pre-Medical) (or equivalent) examinations and MDCAT marks below 50% aren’t admissible to admission.
- Entry Test Admit Card Copy
- Entry Test Entry Test Result (Copy taken directly from www.pmc.gov.pk website)
- Matriculation Certificate.
- Certificate of Matriculation Marks as well as O Level equivalence certificate duly verified by IBCC.
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) marks certificate and Pass/Provisional certificate of equivalent exam validly approved by IBCC and accompanied by transcript certificate.
- National Identity Card (NADRA/B) Candidate’s form (as required).
- Permanent Residence Certificate of Permanent Residence (Form-C) for the applicant as per Law/Rules and in absence of the format as determined to be approved by the State Government (Tagged Districts).
- Domicile Certificate for the candidate (Tagged Districts).
- Domicile Certificate of mother or father (in the event of the divorce or death of father) taken from Sindh Province.
- A copy of the Computerized National Identity Card of the Father/Mother from NADRA (in the event of the death of the father, divorce or divorce)
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (If applicable) from any madrasa that is registered with Wifaqul Madaris.
- A disability certificate issued by the Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of Sindh, Karachi, or Civil Services Hospital (in case of disabled candidates)
- Affidavits/Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per specimens given in appendix I, regarding not having acquired admission in any other medical/dental college or medical university in the country and genuineness of documents.
- three duly registered (2 on the reverse) Passport Size Photographs of applicants, with the applicant’s name printed on the reverse of the photos (besides the one that is pasted in the form of the application).
- If the father dies, his death certificate comes from NADRA.
- Candidates who apply in the field of Pakistani Overseas must provide proof of their parent or mother working outside Pakistan.
How to Apply
- For eligibility requirements, refer to the newspaper advertisement here.
- All the documents required have to be authenticated by an officer of grade 18 or higher.
- Submit 1500 Rs for the entry fee for test in the account name Vice Chancellor SMBMU Larkana account number 0259385831000344MCB. Include your name, your father’s name as well as the name of your district on the reverse of the original receipt. Fees can be deposited at the branch or branches of MCB located in Sindh. The fee for the entry test is not refundable.
- Four-Submit dully filled application forms and all other required documents at the designated TCS Express Centers. A list of all specifically designated TCS Express Centers has been listed below.
- The prospectus is available through designated branches of TCS for just the sum of 950 rupees(600 prospectus cost and 350 TCS fees).
Address: Chandka Medical College Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan